The Manchester United Thread

If given the choice I would pick in this order.

Di Maria
Sanchez
Cuardado
Shaqiri.

Di Maria is stupidly good player and not to forget he is excellent on both wings and also as advanced midfielder in 3.
I would put shaqiri higher as he is a world class talent IMO and very cheep as Bayern are stupid and seem unable to keep talent ATM. (Mandzukic, Can, possibly kroos or schweini)

If given the choice I would pick in this order.

Di Maria
Sanchez
Cuardado
Shaqiri.

Di Maria is stupidly good player and not to forget he is excellent on both wings and also as advanced midfielder in 3.

Stupidly inconsistent as well... not a big Di Maria fan personally, he does have some great games here and there.

That last game for Argentina he was absolutely woeful until extra time and he finished that great piece of play by Messi. Think he lost possession over 40 times or some crazy stat like that commentator said.

Stupidly inconsistent as well... not a big Di Maria fan personally, he does have some great games here and there.

That last game for Argentina he was absolutely woeful until extra time and he finished that great piece of play by Messi. Think he lost possession over 40 times or some crazy stat like that commentator said.

Di Maria has been consistent all season for Madrid.

Cuadrado arguably the most inconsistent of the 3

Di Maria has been consistent all season for Madrid.

Cuadrado arguably the most inconsistent of the 3

No he'll have 1 good game then 3 un-noticable, that's how it usually works with him.

I'm not saying Cuardado is a better player, I just think his versatility will make him more a LVG type player.

Transfer news: Manchester United target William Carvalho will cost £37m

His release clause basically..... a lot of money, we take the risk, or have to look elsewhere, problem is there isn't hardly anyone else like him who'd be available.

All this talk of buying.. who are we selling to make way for all these new signings? The squad is bloated enough as it is.

Transfer news: Manchester United target William Carvalho will cost £37m

His release clause basically..... a lot of money, we take the risk, or have to look elsewhere, problem is there isn't hardly anyone else like him who'd be available.

From what ive seen and heard if hes not asking stupid wages, id make the investment.

I would pay that only if theres no chance of getting Vidal. Then go in for De Vrij,Di Maria,Vermalen then go in for Strootman in Jan.

Who you thinking he'll get rid of?
Maybe Anderson,Fletcher,Young,Hernandez. If we do get 2 CMs would not be supprised if LVG converts Jones to a DM destroyer! Also read today that the club will be signing the Keane brothers to long term contracts :)

Will be also interesting to see what happens with Petrucci,Macheda and Bebe especially Bebe he had a good season just gone.

Will be also interesting to see what happens with Petrucci,Macheda and Bebe especially Bebe he had a good season just gone.

He's already released and Cardiff City have him, he was never going to be good enough.

Bebe.... errr..... god knows what LVG can do with him or will want to do with him.

He's already released and Cardiff City have him, he was never going to be good enough.

Bebe.... errr..... god knows what LVG can do with him or will want to do with him.
LOL forgot about Macheda feel bit sorry for him had some terrible loan spells were he hardly played. Tbh cant see many leaving LVG will want as bigger squad as possible to keep us fresh in the league and have good squads for cup runs, and maybe have a look at some players we mentioned above before shipping them on next season.

LOL forgot about Macheda feel bit sorry for him had some terrible loan spells were he hardly played. Tbh cant see many leaving LVG will want as bigger squad as possible to keep us fresh in the league and have good squads for cup runs, and maybe have a look at some players we mentioned above before shipping them on next season.

Apparently he's already given a list of the in's and out's he wants to Woody.

Apparently he's already given a list of the in's and out's he wants to Woody.
I read article by Mark Ogden saying he has given list of targets does not say about who LVG will get rid of, cant see it being many we have already lost 4.

No he'll have 1 good game then 3 un-noticable, that's how it usually works with him.

I'm not saying Cuardado is a better player, I just think his versatility will make him more a LVG type player.

This really is not true. At all. Di maria was one of their best players last season, along with Ronaldo and Modric. So vital he even played CM at times thats how important and versatile he was

I read article by Mark Ogden saying he has given list of targets does not say about who LVG will get rid of, cant see it being many we have already lost 4.

Please just get rid of Ashley Young....... and bring in more quality players which we need. I honestly don't care if we wait to get rid of other crappy players until January or next summer.

This really is not true. At all. Di maria was one of their best players last season, along with Ronaldo and Modric. So vital he even played CM at times thats how important and versatile he was

If he's "so vital" as you say, can you explain to me why they want to sell him?

Back