The Manchester United Thread

Yet he still prefers a move to Juve.

I remember few weeks back when many reported that he wants to go back to Italy, just that Juve couldn't meet the asking price. Now it's even more difficult as the asking price has gone up and they can only meet it by selling one of their players.

I remember few weeks back when many reported that he wants to go back to Italy, just that Juve couldn't meet the asking price. Now it's even more difficult as the asking price has gone up and they can only meet it by selling one of their players.
Good for us then :P

I agree. He works hard and can win duels but his positioning is bad which is understandable as he is not a full back. LVG might use him as RWB when he varies his formation from 4-3-3, 5-3-2, 3-4-3. He would make a good wingback than Full back IMO. Hopefully Varela is introduced to the squad sooner than later. We need natural RBs than the makeshift ones.
Agree mate would sooner play players in natural position than makeshift players playing there. We have 3 players in reserves who had great seasons. Would rather see Vermijl get his chance before Varela, he has more than earned it! Always played well in 1st team when was given a chance and was great on loan last season.

Why do you say that?

he already had an agreement with Juve. Juve arent trying to hijack the Arsenal move. Arsenal are hijacking Juve's move. Juve cant afford it, thats why it hasnt gone through

he already had an agreement with Juve. Juve arent trying to hijack the Arsenal move. Arsenal are hijacking Juve's move. Juve cant afford it, thats why it hasnt gone through

and by the looks of it they've moved on and are looking at Iturbe.

Silly Juve, they can fix that problem by simple selling us Vidal for 40 millions.

According to Jamie Jackson, Vidal and Hummels are still very much on our radar... make of that what you will.

According to Jamie Jackson, Vidal and Hummels are still very much on our radar... make of that what you will.

They are Submarines and Old Trafford is an Aircraft carrier with Sonar...

They are Submarines and Old Trafford is an Aircraft carrier with Sonar...

We just wait and see... I honestly don't know what Hummels will achieve staying at Dortmund any longer. Same goes for Vidal really.

Man Utd have just announced that Albert Stuinvenberg will join LVG and Ryan Giggs as an assistant coach. He was has just left his job as u21 Hollands coach and is said to be delighted at working with LVG and Giggs.

From what ive found after a quick look about our Albert :) he has worked at several clubs in Holland and worked at u17 and u21 youth levels for the national team having success at u17 level. Also is really highly thought of coach in Holland and great at working/developing youth.

So which numpties will take fellaini, young, anderson and bebe off us.

Any one of vidal, strootman (likely jan) or carvalho would be terrific signings but cb still worries me.

So which numpties will take fellaini, young, anderson and bebe off us.

Any one of vidal, strootman (likely jan) or carvalho would be terrific signings but cb still worries me.
Don't think anyone knows for sure who is leaving. But tbh we could sign any of those CM and still have enough for a CB and a wide player :)

We just wait and see... I honestly don't know what Hummels will achieve staying at Dortmund any longer. Same goes for Vidal really.

That's just insulting to Dortmund and Hummels. He is showing loyalty towards his club and team mates, unlike those other two arseholes who are now in Munch. Dortmund are a quality team, with several star players they will want to keep a hold of.

Logically, I don't see any movement on the front with either of them, until we see Dortmund and Juventus linked with same-position players as potential replacements, then we can start to see a hint of a transfer happening. But for now, Vidal is just an arrogant **** and he'll go for who's paying him the most and Hummels will do whatever his club tell him to do.

Don't think anyone knows for sure who is leaving. But tbh we could sign any of those CM and still have enough for a CB and a wide player :)

Bebe will go back to Portgual. He has been on loan there for the past 3 years and has done exceptionally well enough to be picked up.

Fellaini had one bad season. One. He doesn't deserve to be called a flop, personally. He was played in the wrong positions, under a manager who didn't know his left from his right. He may not get offers from big clubs like ours, but he'll find a new club that are on the Champions League map.

Anderson might surprise you. He has heavy experience and is still very young. There will be lots of people wanting him.

Ashley Young on the other hand.. I like to think his wages in the game are by accident, but that's two games he's had £120,000 p/w wages and that might be the stumbling block. I see him at Aston Villa or Crystal Palace, for a veeeeeery cheap price.

Btw did anyone see what Di Marzio (?) posted? That Vidal want to join ManUtd but Juve are holding on to him. Few journos said he wants to leave..

Back