The Manchester United Thread

I don't doubt that Juventus are interested ... I just struggle to see why Sanchez would prefer a move to them over Arsenal or Liverpool

Because Juve are much better team and have more chances of winning CL and league title.

Because Juve are much better team and have more chances of winning CL and league title.

Not really sure if they have a better chance of winning the CL if they replace Vidal with Sanchez ... Also on the league title part (meh), going by that logic, everyone should be flocking to Shakhtar Dontesk

Not really sure if they have a better chance of winning the CL if they replace Vidal with Sanchez ... Also on the league title part (meh), going by that logic, everyone should be flocking to Shakhtar Dontesk

Yet he still prefers a move to Juve.

Don't think you can compare Shakhtar to Juventus.... And certainly not the Ukrainian League to Serie A.

Don't think you can compare Shakhtar to Juventus.... And certainly not the Ukrainian League to Serie A.

Just saying that point on why Sanchez would prefer a move to Juventus because they have a higher chance of winning the league is a bit flimsy

Among Juve, Liverpool, Arsenal Juve have better chance of winning CL.

Re your last point, it's not even worth reply. Good luck with that logic.

Don't think Indi is as bad as some of you are making. Yes he is a bit rash in the tackle sometimes but he is still very in experienced at this level and I have no dout that he will be a class CB in the near future. Can defo see why LVG rates him so highly! Would happily have him or De Vrij at OT next season.

Just saying that point on why Sanchez would prefer a move to Juventus because they have a higher chance of winning the league is a bit flimsy

I didn't say he prefer Juve just because they have higher chance of winning league.

Well played though.

Has anyone considered LVG wanted Valencia to be used as a Wing-Back in similar formation to what he is using now, but RVP and Rooney up top, Mata in behind.

Still think Valencia has just been kept as squad player and to have experience in the side still expect also one of Vermijl,Varela,Janko to be back up for Rafa in the long term. Valencia could do the WB job but will be used more as squad player/winger.

Yeh... well... maybe... I don't know whether LVG prefers Valencia as a Wing-back, it's hard to tell at the moment. Shaw would be the one on the other side.
Probem with Valencia he cant defend to save his life, cost us points/goals when played there last season. So poor positional wise!

----------------------De Gea---------------------------
--------Jones---------Evans-----Vermealen----------
Rafael----------------------------------------Shaw
-------------Herrera---------Vidal---------------

----------------------Mata-----------------------
-------------Rooney---------RVP------------------

Now that would be tasty....... obviously Vidal would be the dream but realistically it will probably be De Jong or Blind or Carvalho.

Probem with Valencia he cant defend to save his life, cost us points/goals when played there last season. So poor positional wise!

I agree. He works hard and can win duels but his positioning is bad which is understandable as he is not a full back. LVG might use him as RWB when he varies his formation from 4-3-3, 5-3-2, 3-4-3. He would make a good wingback than Full back IMO. Hopefully Varela is introduced to the squad sooner than later. We need natural RBs than the makeshift ones.

Back