The Manchester United Thread

Who's to say he won't play Wing-Backs like he is doing now rather than Wingers? We have Shaw and Rafael who could do that.

Yeah, that's right. Wing backs go forward, just as entertaining as wingers, whilst our midfield is made up in the shape of that big **** off cross on the jersey. Mata behind the two strikers. Herrera and Fellaini as the single central mid's and either Carrick of Jones behind them.

Enzo Perez won't be joining Manchester United. I'd be incredibly surprised if he does.

Quoted the other day as saying that he wants and expects to be at Benfica next season and if he does leave it's because he has an agreement with the chairman, not because he wants to.

If he goes anywhere it's Valencia, but don't think he'll leave at all unless someone pays upwards of €30M.

Looks lot better than the initial **** leaked pics.

United6_2966477k.jpg

Looks lot better than the initial **** leaked pics.

United6_2966477k.jpg

I really like it. It looks more fitting than last years and has a better edge about it. I think the leaked pictures were that were going about were the same material as last years shirt, where it looked more baggier and weak, so the logo looked like ****. But I really like this.

At least it's not as comic as Liverpool's, who look like they had someone with Alzheimer's design it.

Would of looked better if they just had the Chevrolet font. Having the logo just kills the look.

Yeah, never seen logo being so dominant. But probably that's what you get when the price is 50 Million per year.

Yeah, never seen logo being so dominant. But probably that's what you get when the price is 50 Million per year.

Quick mock up without the logo. Looks far better.

View attachment 361893

Money talks. Thats why Spurs have a whopping great red AIA across their shirts.

Last edited:
I would have liked Aon to have still been our shirt sponsor tbh. Then again it would look like we've revisited the 2011/12 kit.

Oh well, I'm sure in the first few months of the season it'll start to grow on people, as most kits do after their initial criticism subsides.

I would have liked Aon to have still been our shirt sponsor tbh. Then again it would look like we've revisited the 2011/12 kit.

Oh well, I'm sure in the first few months of the season it'll start to grow on people, as most kits do after their initial criticism subsides.
The only kit ive not really liked was 2012/13 kit it was horrid imo!

Does anyone outside of USA even buy Chevrolets?

Looks like this is United's last year with Nike.. How exciting!

Yeah in India ;)

Btw rumors that Adidas deal is worth 75 Million per year for 10 years. Next best is Madrid's 30 Million per year deal.

Nike has officially released a statement that they will end our partnership with them at the end of this season, with adidas favourites to take over :) Also club has confirmed that LVG will fly out with the squad to the states on July 18th.

Back