The Manchester United Thread

Few reports saying we've put a higher bid than PSG for Di Maria and the good relationship between our clubs makes it a likely transfer as for some reason... they want to sell him it seems.

I'd love this to happen but I still have doubts PSG won't come back with a bigger offer. I have no idea how they can comply with FFP though after buying Sideshow Bob.

A backdated 200mil sponership deal and not giving a flying **** about FFP in the first place.

PSG will keep spending but it will come back to bite them, yes also read that we had 47m bid accepted by Madrid. Will have to see if true, sounds bit pricey to me but meh not my cash and would be great signing for our wings. Think will here some noises as week goes on as squad goes on tour next week, with all players to be there except RVP as will get extended rest till sometime in August.

PSG will keep spending but it will come back to bite them, yes also read that we had 47m bid accepted by Madrid. Will have to see if true, sounds bit pricey to me but meh not my cash and would be great signing for our wings. Think will here some noises as week goes on as squad goes on tour next week, with all players to be there except RVP as will get extended rest till sometime in August.

Expensive but we'd be getting one of the best players in the world and it's better to be spent than in the Glazers pockets. Especially if it's on top class quality.

Expensive but we'd be getting one of the best players in the world and it's better to be spent than in the Glazers pockets. Especially if it's on top class quality.
Would be tight if we have to get a new CB,CM,LB coz if Di Maria does come for bout 45-50m that will take spending to 100m+

Everyone before this window said we had 150-200m to spend so I wouldn't see a big issue.
Cant see us spending 200M! 150m yes, like I said that would leave 50m for a CB,CM,LB. Will have to see 200m sounds bit much for me but hope im wrong.

Cant see us spending 200M! 150m yes, like I said that would leave 50m for a CB,CM,LB. Will have to see 200m sounds bit much for me but hope im wrong.

Hmm, true, but this is our biggest summer and we just have to get it right. If we do we won't have to spend as much for a good while, it's the mess that had built up that has caught to this.

Hmm, true, but this is our biggest summer and we just have to get it right. If we do we won't have to spend as much for a good while, it's the mess that had built up that has caught to this.
Just me but I would sign

Vidal 40m+ Nani and Evra
Hummels 30m
Di Maria 40m total spend about 170

Players out Young,Fellaini,Anderson,Bebe,Hernandez,Lindergaard
Players promoted Keane.M,Powell,Varela,Jhostone

Stan Collymore just posted on Twitter saying that he has just spoken to Arsene Wenger and the Sanchez deal is done.

I knew this was going to happen.

$$$$

I'd loved to have seen him play for us, a spectacular Nani replacement.
Me to but not fussed was never keen on England only going to Arsenal coz Juve cant afford him atm. We was never really after him and he wanted CL football aswell. Looking forward to seeing him in the prem next season.

was never going to happen he likes london but for the life of me i dont know why

So he's closer to Stamford Bridge when his eventual move to Chelsea at the end of next season becomes inevitable, due to him finding Arsenal out in their ability to turn every cup run they're involved in to ****.

and the £170,000 p/w wages, obviously.

View attachment 361608

Reports saying Juve will bid for Evra in the next couple of days which could help utd sweeten deal for Vidal who Juve could settle for 37m. Evra offer will be between 3-6m.

Back