The Manchester United Thread

Some people say that... but I'm not sure exactly about their financial state but they have bought Morata and not sure who else so far.
Not sure either, but know they are close to Iturbe aswell and Evra. But nearly all reports saying that they will have to balance the books.

Not sure either, but know they are close to Iturbe aswell and Evra. But nearly all reports saying that they will have to balance the books.

Hopefully not by selling POGBA to Chelski (there is some chatter to that effect). Cos Chelski really need another (central) midfielder as they only have 37.

Di Maria keen to go to #MUFC . He would be the most expensive player sold by Real Madrid" news from ( radio station ondo Cero).. for 60m Euros which is £47m.

For people wondering it is the 2nd best radio station behind Cadena Ser, which was the first to break Herrera to United. Both regarded as reliable stations and worth paying attention to.

Last edited:
Di Maria keen to go to #MUFC . He would be the most expensive player sold by Real Madrid" news from ( radio station ondo Cero).. for 60m Euros which is £47m.

For people wondering it is the 2nd best radio station behind Cadena Ser, which was the first to break Herrera to United. Both regarded as reliable stations and worth paying attention to.

They are both very good, especially Cadena Ser. Dont get your hopes up mind

Just a curious question..

If rules were applied to the BPL this season, which stated that no club can have more than 3 foreign players in their team, who would you keep and who would you buy for United?

Also, how do you see the table come the end of the season?

Just a curious question..

If rules were applied to the BPL this season, which stated that no club can have more than 3 foreign players in their team, who would you keep and who would you buy for United?

Also, how do you see the table come the end of the season?
No such stupidity can ever be implemented in 2014.. You have to give like a 10 year warning in current world. Clubs have too much power over the league.

According El Mercurio United communicated with Chile Doctor to know condition of the right knee of Vidal. #mufc would be ready to pay 61mil

This is meant to be reliable source.... and it is the best reasoning yet why United have delayed making a bid.

Vidal had knee injury before the world-cup so it's quite right to check it all out before bidding that much to get a player, we don't want another Hargreaves.

Don't think he is anywhere near Hargreavs LOL he had knee troubles before earlier on in his career. Anyways Vidal was immense at the WC considering, cant see it being a problem just a matter of time :) Lots Di Maria rumours around again this morning. And few about Bebe going to Benfica.

Don't think he is anywhere near Hargreavs LOL he had knee troubles before earlier on in his career. Anyways Vidal was immense at the WC considering, cant see it being a problem just a matter of time :) Lots Di Maria rumours around again this morning. And few about Bebe going to Benfica.

Apparently he was taking injections throughout the world-cup to ease the pain... we'll see.

Got a feeling PSG will get Di Maria... ****** mad about it because they shouldn't be able to at all.

Apparently he was taking injections throughout the world-cup to ease the pain... we'll see.

Got a feeling PSG will get Di Maria... ****** mad about it because they shouldn't be able to at all.
If they get him we shall move onto the next, we have no clue who was/is on LVG list :)

Arsene Wenger says Louis van Gaal will make Manchester United title contenders once again next season.
Van Gaal will take up his post at United following today's World Cup third-place play-off between the Netherlands and Brazil.
68871.2.jpg

Arsene Wenger believes Louis van Gaal proved his tactical nous by bringing on Tim Krul for the penalty shootout against Costa Rica © Getty Images
Enlarge

RELATED LINKS

Arsenal manager Wenger believes the Dutchman has proved at the tournament that he is ready to turn United's fortunes around after their dismal campaign last season.
"He is going to be a fantastic manager in the Premier League," Wenger told beIN Sports.
"I liked how the decisions he made were clear, how the timing of his decisions were always right and in my opinion it was the right decision every time.
"I am sure that Manchester United will be competitors this year for the championship and that will be more interesting.
"Because he can beat maybe Arsenal but then he might lose to Chelsea, then you've got Manchester City as well as Liverpool. So yes, it's going to be an interesting league."
Wenger was particularly impressed by Van Gaal's decision to bring on Tim Krul for the quarter-final penalty shootout against Costa Rica.
Krul went on to save two spot-kicks and send the Netherlands into the semi-finals, where they lost out on penalties to Argentina.
"It was a decision that was meant to impact psychologically on the penalty takers, on the other team and on that front, it was a clever decision," Wenger added.

Read more at Arsene Wenger says Louis van Gaal will make Manchester United title contenders once again | Football News | ESPN.co.uk

Looks like Wenger is impressed with Van Gaal and also his decision to bring on Krul.

No we're hyper-driving it according to Alcaraz and Tyton. Wenger is clearly wrong here, he's just over-hyping it all.

Not sure what to make of all these Vidal and Di Maria rumors. Looks like everything is pointing back to Metro and Daily mail rumors, just that it's picked up(directly or indirectly) by Chilean and Spanish media and reported it.

Would be fantastic if we can sign any of them but looks like it is not happening. I'm sure we will sign some other midfielder out of nowhere.

Not sure what to make of all these Vidal and Di Maria rumors. Looks like everything is pointing back to Metro and Daily mail rumors, just that it's picked up(directly or indirectly) by Chilean and Spanish media and reported it.

Would be fantastic if we can sign any of them but looks like it is not happening. I'm sure we will sign some other midfielder out of nowhere.

Meh the one today about United contacting Chilean doctor couldn't of been based off any English reports because there wasn't any saying that. To what I know of anyway.

Don't know what to think though, totally confused as to whether we have any chance or not... if not who else is there though? Morgan Schneiderlin lol.

Meh the one today about United contacting Chilean doctor couldn't of been based off any English reports because there wasn't any saying that. To what I know of anyway.

Don't know what to think though, totally confused as to whether we have any chance or not... if not who else is there though? Morgan Schneiderlin lol.

There is nothing to lol about Schneiderlin. He is very good player and would be very good addition to the team.

Not sure who is back up plan though. Journos have no clue now, they are just throwing every name hoping 1 will stick.

Reliable journos like Ogden and Ducker are reporting in such a way that they are covering all the base.

There is nothing to lol about Schneiderlin. He is very good player and would be very good addition to the team.

Not sure who is back up plan though. Journos have no clue now, they are just throwing every name hoping 1 will stick.

Reliable journos like Ogden and Ducker are reporting in such a way that they are covering all the base.

It was genuine option saying Schneiderlin, it just sounds rather funny after all the talk of Vidal then going for someone from Southampton again.

I genuinely like him as a player, but he's hardly going to strike fear into teams or give the fans that crave of a world-class signing/statement of intent to other clubs.

You know its gonna be epic when even the most reliable ones have no clue whats so ever, I am very confident we will bring in quality additions to the squad.

Back