The Manchester United Thread

Looks like Di Maria is PSG bound anyway, PSG president is in Madrid reported by reliable people. So annoyed how they can constantly continue to spend without having any care of FFP.

Looks like Di Maria is PSG bound anyway, PSG president is in Madrid reported by reliable people. So annoyed how they can constantly continue to spend without having any care of FFP.
well no 1 has the balls to do anything about it

Find it a bit strange how the Evra deal still hasn't gone through... Di Marzio said it would happen yesterday... and then today. Hmmmm talking behind the scenes? One can hope.

Find it a bit strange how the Evra deal still hasn't gone through... Di Marzio said it would happen yesterday... and then today. Hmmmm talking behind the scenes? One can hope.

No one is in a rush tbh.

I'd rather keep Evra anyway, do we really need the burden of yet another transfer to make needing a LB.

But at his age if Evra wants to leave we should allow him to. He deserves it after 8 years of quality service.

Seriously. I'm neutral and they started to annoy me. All the transfer speculation and then they show up paying 20000 gazilion for a pair of boots that will waste its talents in mediocre league.

They have wasted Lavezzi, Pastore, Lucas, Van der Wiel + playing Cavani on wing not with two strikers. God awful.

Also looks like there is no news at all on Carvalho transfer. Looks like the transfer is off considering the asking price.

Also looks like there is no news at all on Carvalho transfer. Looks like the transfer is off considering the asking price.

There wasnt any news on herrera. Think people just need to sit back and wait.

Ohemgee, P$G pre$ident is in Madrid finalizing Di Maria deal. United ar ****, pls sack Woodie.

Apparently Chilean paper reported that ManUtd have asked Chile NT for Vidal's medical records.

Apparently Chilean paper reported that ManUtd have asked Chile NT for Vidal's medical records.

Bit late ^.^ But yes that was reported earlier today and it's one of the most obvious reasons why we haven't bid yet I think..... if we are ever going to bid of course.

Back