The Manchester United Thread

Bit late ^.^ But yes that was reported earlier today and it's one of the most obvious reasons why we haven't bid yet I think..... if we are ever going to bid of course.

We've been burned by key player with knee injury before.

Once again Vrij is having very good game, so is Vlaar. But Vrij composure on the ball is so good and also his tackling. Not sure who will sign him but they will be getting a very good CB.

We've been burned by key player with knee injury before.

Does that mean it's on or off? That article from Telegraph is promising anyway, even though idk much about Jason Burt and his reliability.

Once again Vrij is having very good game, so is Vlaar. But Vrij composure on the ball is so good and also his tackling. Not sure who will sign him but they will be getting a very good CB.

Yeh... I'd honestly go for him, see no reason why not.

Does that mean it's on or off? That article from Telegraph is promising anyway, even though idk much about Jason Burt and his reliability.

I think its a case of wait and see. Juve wont leave themselves short.

So Juventus, the best team in Italy and a Champions League team, want Paulinho to replace Vidal, one of the best midfielders in the world, but Paulinho isn't good enough for Tottenham. Very strange.

Once again excellent performance from Netherlands. Only 1 goal conceded in 4 KO games.

Vlaar and Vrij are arguably the best CBs in the world cup and tbh I can't remember who had better world cup than them. Maybe Garay.

Last edited:

De Vrij is so elegant, reminds me of cannavaro.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

No. Its United. We know what we are like with midfielders in the market :P

Hey we have Ander Herrera 1-0 up already. I genuinely fail to see LVG fancying Fletcher or Carrick... I reckon he'd fancy Cleverley or Anderson over them, but still not very much. It's surely a must to bring at least 1 more in.

So Juventus, the best team in Italy and a Champions League team, want Paulinho to replace Vidal, one of the best midfielders in the world, but Paulinho isn't good enough for Tottenham. Very strange.

Actually... I think Paulinho is a good player he just hasn't adapted at all well to Tottenham. But then again... who did last season....

Hey we have Ander Herrera 1-0 up already. I genuinely fail to see LVG fancying Fletcher or Carrick... I reckon he'd fancy Cleverley or Anderson over them, but still not very much. It's surely a must to bring at least 1 more in.

Shaw and Herrera were the early good business, making sure we had some strong in key areas at the very least. Ditto making sure Vermalen is a possibility.

Now the club can really reach, and not worry about not having anything.

De Vrij is so elegant, reminds me of cannavaro.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Indeed... think I've mentioned this already but he has captained Holland before so they obviously rate him really high. I don't think this lad lacks anything from what I've seen in the WC been impressive in every match and really would like to get him, at the expense of Hummels. Admittedly we'd miss his experience but this guy looks a real talent.

Indeed... think I've mentioned this already but he has captained Holland before so they obviously rate him really high. I don't think this lad lacks anything from what I've seen in the WC been impressive in every match and really would like to get him, at the expense of Hummels. Admittedly we'd miss his experience but this guy looks a real talent.

Yeah would love to see him playing for United. I don't think he would cost more than 10 Million Euros. Very good tackler and can build up from the back. His ability on the ball is very good.

Also wins against Spain, Chile, Mexico and Brazil for Netherlands in the world cup. Beating 2 very good South American teams in South America is a very very good achievement, more so for this team.

Not long after Paulinho article Chilean newspaper saying we have agreed fee £32m+ Evra already agreed, and personal terms are very close. Should be announced days after WC.

I was someone who thought that Netherlands has one of the worst defense among the bigger teams in WC, and yet Vlaar + De Vrij had proven themselves to be by far the best centerback pairing in the tournament. And they have played against top class oppositions throughout the tournament as well!

Back