The Manchester United Thread

Arturo Vidal's agent has Told Chilean newspaper La Tercera That the Juventus player is close to joining Manchester United. Reported today Senior United That Have Turned Their attention to 40 million euro-valued Vidal as an alternative to Angel Di Maria, who is in September to leave Real Madrid this summer but a move Favours to Paris Saint-Germain. Out-of-Favour full-back Patrice Evra will be included in the operation, According to reports.
It Appears That PSG have won the race to land Di Maria, who will cost the French side a fee close to 60 million euros. Vidal's acquisition will take United's summer spending spree to 115 million euros, after the club's recent signings: Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw.
That the Third add Alexis Sanchez's move to Arsenal played a part in negotiations - Fernando Vidal and Alexis Felicevich above dealer and took advantage of his time in London last week to reach an agreement with Manchester United.

United Report@UtdReport 3m
AS: Vidal's agent (@ffelicevich) has told La Tercera that his client is close to joining Manchester United.

AS English @English_AS
Follow

Not sure how signing Vidal has any impact on Di Maria unless we don't have enough funds. Hopefully we sign Di Maria, we need a flying winger back against at OT.

Arturo Vidal's agent has Told Chilean newspaper La Tercera That the Juventus player is close to joining Manchester United. Reported today Senior United That Have Turned Their attention to 40 million euro-valued Vidal as an alternative to Angel Di Maria, who is in September to leave Real Madrid this summer but a move Favours to Paris Saint-Germain. Out-of-Favour full-back Patrice Evra will be included in the operation, According to reports.
It Appears That PSG have won the race to land Di Maria, who will cost the French side a fee close to 60 million euros. Vidal's acquisition will take United's summer spending spree to 115 million euros, after the club's recent signings: Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw.
That the Third add Alexis Sanchez's move to Arsenal played a part in negotiations - Fernando Vidal and Alexis Felicevich above dealer and took advantage of his time in London last week to reach an agreement with Manchester United.
That's the one mate was also part saying Evra agreeing on his Juve terms were key, and club wanted LVG there when player arrives/unveiled :)

Interesting. I was under the impression that Evra would be a separate deal, obviously having no direct influence on the potential Vidal deal, but would obviously get us in Juve's good books.

Most probs have funds, but not willing to meet there price as we still need CB,LB and maybe winger after Vidal:)

Yeah. We should also make some money back. Apparently Villa are interested in signing Young for 7 Million which IMO is fair business for both clubs.

PATTY EVRA WAS THE NEGOTIATOR ALL ALONG... HE'S A ****** GENIUS.. HE'S SACRIFICED PLAYING FOR US TO PAVE THE WAY TO HELP COMPLETE DEAL TO GET US VIDAL.

Yes I'm most likely dreaming, my brain is totally fried and I have no idea what to make of all this. One thing I do find odd is how throughout all this not a single word has come out of Juventus denying/ruling out anything.

Interesting. I was under the impression that Evra would be a separate deal, obviously having no direct influence on the potential Vidal deal, but would obviously get us in Juve's good books.
Think that what they wanted not us, just makes sense to me.

If PSG are signing Di Maria then hopefully Lucas is available. Also PSG were favs to sign griezmann, not sure how many players they will sign.

PATTY EVRA WAS THE NEGOTIATOR ALL ALONG... HE'S A ****** GENIUS.. HE'S SACRIFICED PLAYING FOR US TO PAVE THE WAY TO HELP COMPLETE DEAL TO GET US VIDAL.

Yes I'm most likely dreaming, my brain is totally fried and I have no idea what to make of all this. One thing I do find odd is how throughout all this not a single word has come out of Juventus denying/ruling out anything.
Might have to wait a day or 2 but things sound very promising. All this after the Paulinho thing aswell. ***** OUT LADS :)

Might have to wait a day or 2 but things sound very promising. All this after the Paulinho thing aswell. ***** OUT LADS :)

Wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.... AS might of just translated the Chilean article wrong, I fail to see where the agent tells them part is.

Elko Born ‏@Elko_B 2m
RVP, laughing, on potential Dutch signings: 'I'll admit that I know a little bit more than you sometimes, but I can't say anything!'

Hopefully Vrij..

He'd take most likely one person of this squad to manchester, and by the looks it's gonna be De Vrij. When he started at Barca he took too many dutch players and it didn't work out, so he had learned that lesson (Imo, it could also be Blind, but he is very content at Ajax).

Back