The Manchester United Thread

On the off-chance that we don't actually sign Vidal, I would like Clasie. And Clasie probably would like to play under Louis Van Gaal with us.

Compared Vrij with other CBs who had good world cup and its safe to say he is up there with the best. I'm very much impressed with him, not sure who was the last CB who impressed me so much in such short time.

BsZ9K9-CUAAM6kB.jpg

Also looks like Zaha will be leaving as Palace,Newcastle are favourites to land the 10m winger several reports.

Anyone see Vidal quotes?

Speaking to Chile's La Tercera, when asked about United he said: "I've heard about the rumours, but I haven't spoken more about this subject.
"I'm enjoying my holidays, and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens.
"I'm very calm, but anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world."
Vidal could very well join fellow countryman Alexis Sanchez in England, after he completed a move to Arsenal this week - and he thinks his switch to North London will be a successful one.
"I am happy for him, he needed to take a step like this and at Arsenal he will be able to do things very well."

----------------------------------

Sounds to me like he's up for it definitely...

Anyone see Vidal quotes?

Speaking to Chile's La Tercera, when asked about United he said: "I've heard about the rumours, but I haven't spoken more about this subject.
"I'm enjoying my holidays, and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens.
"I'm very calm, but anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world."
Vidal could very well join fellow countryman Alexis Sanchez in England, after he completed a move to Arsenal this week - and he thinks his switch to North London will be a successful one.
"I am happy for him, he needed to take a step like this and at Arsenal he will be able to do things very well."

----------------------------------

Sounds to me like he's up for it definitely...
Yes mate was posted on last page :P exciting stuff. Few reports saying we still after De Vrij,Vermalen. Looks like Di Maria PSG bound but by no mas done deal and Bayern are leading the race to sign Benatia. Robben also told LVG wont be coming after Robben confirmed LVG did ask him.

Yes mate was posted on last page :P exciting stuff. Few reports saying we still after De Vrij,Vermalen. Looks like Di Maria PSG bound but by no mas done deal and Bayern are leading the race to sign Benatia. Robben also told LVG wont be coming after Robben confirmed LVG did ask him.

Robben would of been expensive anyway and at nearly 30 years old I think? Wouldn't of been worth it.

De Vrij we should definitely go for and not too fussed on Vermealen, I only think we need 1 CB and honestly I'd prefer De Vrij even though he doesn't offer that experience really his composure is there for all to see.

Did anyone see the article about Reus saying that his agent had been in talks with Barca about a move this summer with everything wrapped up, and that's why he rejected UTD. But Barca pulled the plug last min to go to Suarez. If true I hope were still interested!

Did anyone see the article about Reus saying that his agent had been in talks with Barca about a move this summer with everything wrapped up, and that's why he rejected UTD. But Barca pulled the plug last min to go to Suarez. If true I hope were still interested!

If Reus is available sign him at all costs.... seriously..... forget Di Maria.... Marco Reus.... get him..... now. Thank you Woody.

It was his injury which was the reason Barca went for Suarez from what I've read. Reus was the first choice apparently.

It was his injury which was the reason Barca went for Suarez from what I've read. Reus was the first choice apparently.

They couldn't wait a few months to get one of the best young players in the world? Would of been a much better sense of a buy than Suarez for them. But oh well, **** it, I'd love to see him come to the Premier League for any club.

They couldn't wait a few months to get one of the best young players in the world? Would of been a much better sense of a buy than Suarez for them. But oh well, **** it, I'd love to see him come to the Premier League for any club.

Barca are idiots. It is known. He could come to our growing German contingent at Arsenal. :) Personally think same as Hummels he will stay at least for next season, but you never know.

Barca are idiots. It is known. He could come to our growing German contingent at Arsenal. :) Personally think same as Hummels he will stay at least for next season, but you never know.

Doesn't Reus have a release clause? Sure I heard something about one.

Yeah was thinking the same that both could stay another year. Cant wait for new season with all big boys spending big this window.

Doesn't Reus have a release clause? Sure I heard something about one.

As Theatre said valid from summer 2015, but Dortmund are trying to get him to sign a new contract which would remove it.

Back