The Manchester United Thread

Utd trying to bully Dortmund into a sale? They have already lost Lewa, if they lose hummels and reus in one window too they might as well pack up. Quality players they can't replace.

Utd trying to bully Dortmund into a sale? They have already lost Lewa, if they lose hummels and reus in one window too they might as well pack up. Quality players they can't replace.

Exactly. They are not in financial mess too and by the looks of it they are serious about their team. All the players they lost, they had no choice except Kagawa.

I don't think Hummels is realistic option at all.

Exactly. They are not in financial mess too and by the looks of it they are serious about their team. All the players they lost, they had no choice except Kagawa.

I don't think Hummels is realistic option at all.

Unless Hummels pushes for the move I can't see it, but who knows, there have been more shocking things happen... RVP, Mata.

Really wouldn't mind getting De Vrij instead though, problem is LVG needs to act quick, Lazio may be near.

Unless Hummels pushes for the move I can't see it, but who knows, there have been more shocking things happen... RVP, Mata.

Really wouldn't mind getting De Vrij instead though, problem is LVG needs to act quick, Lazio may be near.
Nothing really reliable n De Vrj to Lazio and the reports of 7m what I read are laughable will defo be more like 12-15m imo. LVG might have spoke to him already. Hummels we will just have to wait and see, it aint over till its over :)

Although in the cases of RVP and Mata, either they were pushed out of their clubs or pushed for a move. I don't see Hummels or Dortmund doing either atm ... Although as you said, stranger things have happened

I really think Hummels is non starter. I would love to be wrong, but I can't see it happening at all. He's too hard to replace, and far too important.

I really think Hummels is non starter. I would love to be wrong, but I can't see it happening at all. He's too hard to replace, and far too important.
Agree tbh mate, would be better of going for De Vrij or Vermalen then concentrate on other areas LB,CM WINGER.

Rumors that he is open to move but wouldn't push for a move. So it's upto ManUtd to strike a deal with Dortmund which is not possible.

Like I said, De Vrij would be good addition and hopefully he carry on his world cup form.

Back