The Manchester United Thread

Wenger and now Jose.

Whenever I see a compliment from Jose I take it with a pinch of salt and know he's throwing early mind-games. But honestly, he's stating the truth however he meant it. Was a good achievement, we're getting a good manager but he has a hard job on his hands because this squad is really unbalanced at the moment, Herrera and Shaw have helped a little, but quite a bit more work needs to be done.

Whenever I see a compliment from Jose I take it with a pinch of salt and know he's throwing early mind-games. But honestly, he's stating the truth however he meant it. Was a good achievement, we're getting a good manager but he has a hard job on his hands because this squad is really unbalanced at the moment, Herrera and Shaw have helped a little, but quite a bit more work needs to be done.

Mind games is non sense as said by SAF. It's just he is complimenting a manager when asked about his opinion.

I guess only you would know what ulterior motive Jose has when he compliments a manager because frankly, I am at a loss

I guess only you would know what ulterior motive Jose has when he compliments a manager because frankly, I am at a loss

When you compliment someone it's quite easily a way to put pressure on them to perform to the expectation now everyone expects. Honestly, Jose knows what he's doing, every time he speaks he has a reason for it.

When you compliment someone it's quite easily a way to put pressure on them to perform to the expectation now everyone expects. Honestly, Jose knows what he's doing, every time he speaks he has a reason for it.

Lol what? He was asked his opinion by reporters and he gave an answer ... It's literally as straightforward as that. You read too much into things

Lol what? He was asked his opinion by reporters and he gave an answer ... It's literally as straightforward as that. You read too much into things

I don't, him and SAF very rarely speak to the press without having some kind of reasoning behind what they say.

I'm not saying it necessarily was, I'm just saying I take anything he says with a pinch of salt because we all know he loves to throw his mind-games around and he's very good at it.

I don't, him and SAF very rarely speak to the press without having some kind of reasoning behind what they say.

I'm not saying it necessarily was, I'm just saying I take anything he says with a pinch of salt because we all know he loves to throw his mind-games around and he's very good at it.

He is very good for those who believe whatever he says is mind games. You are reading too much between the lines.

He is very good for those who believe whatever he says is mind games. You are reading too much between the lines.

Probably true, but everytime you see his smug face it's hard to think otherwise.

Reports are coming out now that Di Maria prefers a move to Premier League and PSG have cooled their interest. This changes daily I swear, problem is I don't think we'll target him because no way I can see us signing 2 players which will be around 40m each.

Except he made those comments in his capacity as a pundit for Yahoo ... So it's not like he just voluntarily went up to speak to the press

Except he made those comments in his capacity as a pundit for Yahoo ... So it's not like he just voluntarily went up to speak to the press

I know Jose wouldn't volunteer to speak to the ****** press as that would kill the point of what he was saying in the first place because it would look kind of peculiar wouldn't it.

Does he really waste time as a Yahoo pundit? Seems kind of lame for someone who is as involved as he is without that kind of rubbish.

Vidal rumors getting some serious pace now. This might happen.

Any particular thing caught your eye which makes you say that? Hate to say it.. but so did Thiago, we could be let down as always.

Any particular thing caught your eye which makes you say that? Hate to say it.. but so did Thiago, we could be let down as always.
Yep, bookies. Only two of them still have 'vidal to united' bet. And odds are very low. I trust bookies more than ITKs.

Manchester United plc reaches agreement with adidas

Manchester United plc (NYSE:MANU) has reached a ten-year agreement with adidas for a global technical sponsorship and dual branded licensing deal for a minimum guarantee of GBP 750 million, subject to certain adjustments, beginning with the 2015/2016 campaign.
For the 2014/2015 season, Nike will continue in its role of technical sponsor and trademark licensee.

Club announcement - Official Manchester United Website

Club statement, first time I'm seeing club announcing the sponsorship value. 75 million minimum per year, add Chevrolet deal of 50-53 Million we are making around 130 Million just from the shirt.

For all the **** Woodword got, he is a ****** genius. No one can pull the deals like these.

75 Million minimum from Adidas.
50 Million from Chevrolet.
20 Million from AON naming rights.

Back