The Manchester United Thread

Hmm but that may not necessarily be because Liverpool are not as big as United? Perhaps they have leased skilled executives idk ... I was basing my deduction on intangibles on the ground. In Asian countries, Liverpool have as many fans as United for sure. Maybe slightly lower but it's very comparable. I live in Asia so I would know
Nope, not comparable at all, especially when you take Japan, Korea and even China into account. Even in Malaysia and Singapore where there are significantly more Liverpool fans than other regions in Asia, Liverpool still does not come close to Man Utd numbers.

Nope, not comparable at all, especially when you take Japan, Korea and even China into account. Even in Malaysia and Singapore where there are significantly more Liverpool fans than other regions in Asia, Liverpool still does not come close to Man Utd numbers.

To be fair, it's impossible to tell. A lot of a United fans I see are those who just casually support the club because it's the first one they hear about ... Any statistics would be pretty misleading as well. From what I can tell, Liverpool does have a strong-ish pull on the Asian market as well although worldwide, United is much bigger

Yup. I'm guessing that means either Vidal or Pogba are about to be shipped off.

Would of ******* loved Conte here, very ambitious and he'd get all that and more if he did join. Obviously LVG's the man now but Conte would of been great and more of a long-term option I imagine.

I'm fully behind LVG before anyone starts saying otherwise. Just saying Conte was one of my top choices.

Back