The Manchester United Thread

Would of ******* loved Conte here, very ambitious and he'd get all that and more if he did join. Obviously LVG's the man now but Conte would of been great and more of a long-term option I imagine.

I'm fully behind LVG before anyone starts saying otherwise. Just saying Conte was one of my top choices.
#lvg out lol

To be fair, it's impossible to tell. A lot of a United fans I see are those who just casually support the club because it's the first one they hear about ... Any statistics would be pretty misleading as well. From what I can tell, Liverpool does have a strong-ish pull on the Asian market as well although worldwide, United is much bigger
Yeah, they are easily the second biggest club in most parts of Asia, but Man Utd is still bigger. It's something like 35% Man Utd fans, 25% Liverpool, 20% Arsenal, 10% Chelsea etc... Man Utd is much bigger simply because they have a significantly bigger fanbase in Korea and Japan. No other clubs even comes close to them over there.

not bad this time last year every1 wanted his head on a stick

He hasn't worked any wonders with transfers yet, Shaw and Herrera were long in the pipeline and with Herrera particularly, there was only one way of getting him.

I trust Andy Mitten over him anyway. Just want all this rumour and Vidal to be put to bed, one way or the other, getting really annoying now.

Not sure I trust Mitten that much tbh. But you're not going to get anything from the club.

Not sure I trust Mitten that much tbh. But you're not going to get anything from the club.

Jamie Jackson said Shaw chose Chelsea. He also said we were in for Alexis Sanchez. He also didn't have a clue about Herrera (like everyone to be fair).

Utd have also taken highly rated Ogo Obi on trail from Watford, after scoring 10 gls in 4 Milk Cup games last season. Also Gazzetta Dello Sport still claiming Utd close to Vidal.

Utd have also taken highly rated Ogo Obi on trail from Watford, after scoring 10 gls in 4 Milk Cup games last season. Also Gazzetta Dello Sport still claiming Utd close to Vidal.

And Tuttosport apparently.

Isn't Di Marzio meant to be one of the top Italian journalists according to many? He didn't have a clue about Conte resigning until it happened lol.

And Tuttosport apparently.

Isn't Di Marzio meant to be one of the top Italian journalists according to many? He didn't have a clue about Conte resigning until it happened lol.

Stop worrying about the rumours. United have gone back to being dead silent again. Enjoy it :)

Back