The Manchester United Thread

Not questioning LVG at all, just saying, the players he needs. Even if we had De Jong or Blind it would put a whole new complexion on possibilities.
No one is denying this mate, but there is plenty of time yet for new signings. No need to panic! :)

Not questioning LVG at all, just saying, the players he needs. Even if we had De Jong or Blind it would put a whole new complexion on possibilities.

And he'll make sure he gets the players he wants.

Dude, go on holiday. Dont read this forum, or twitter. Just chill. It will be cool :)

OK......................:0

He did though, I thought Vlaar was superb against the Argies and pretty much all tournament, didn't put a foot hardly wrong.

I know he plays for Villa but honestly, they are just a total mess in defence all round.

Edit: No I'm not wanting us to sign him, just saying.

He did though, I thought Vlaar was superb against the Argies and pretty much all tournament, didn't put a foot hardly wrong.

I know he plays for Villa but honestly, they are just a total mess in defence all round.

Edit: No I'm not wanting us to sign him, just saying.
Defo had good WC, but should not be compared to Stam LOL.

What do you make of this? Jamie Jackson is usually good.

LVG doesn't fancy Vidal and wants rid of Cleverley apparently, this means he must want another CM, question is whom?

Can't believe he doesn't fancy Vidal or Kroos. Bonkers.

LVG doesn't fancy Vidal and wants rid of Cleverley apparently, this means he must want another CM, question is whom?

One can dream of Schweinsteiger.

Everyone just guessing mate, could of named any player nearly and said there facing the axe.

Exactly! There are more than enough good players out there we could possibly be targeting. Maybe a few younger ones to make top players.

Only thing is, we are not doing it from a position of dominance. We cannot afford a slip up again this season (at least cl) and therefore we cant be taking chances with non proven/world class players. We already paid 57m combined for two of those ...

The WC can **** of imho. What we need is world class players. People like Di Maria/Vidal/Reus etc are that.

Only thing is, we are not doing it from a position of dominance. We cannot afford a slip up again this season (at least cl) and therefore we cant be taking chances with non proven/world class players. We already paid 57m combined for two of those ...

The WC can **** of imho. What we need is world class players. People like Di Maria/Vidal/Reus etc are that.
We don't need world class players simple as, we need good players that can fit in LVG tactics and style of play!

For the love of god, since when have we been a club that deals in buying world class players? And don't say we need to coz of a bad season, that was more down to Moyes being over his head and not being tactically good enough to change things when they were going wrong!

One can dream of Schweinsteiger.

Can't see it, they've sold Kroos, they would have a fan riot if they sold Schweinsteiger as well. Don't think the board would allow it, even if Pep did.

Back