The Manchester United Thread

Why can't you believe he was linked with Tottenham. They are a top five club. He was manager of AZ in Holland and they are hardly on the scale of world class teams.

He managed AZ because he felt comfortable working in the Eridivisie and he had fallen out with the Ajax hierarchy and even before that he wasn't a huge success in his second stint at Barcelona he rose to even more fame after AZ again when he managed Bayern...

He managed AZ because he felt comfortable working in the Eridivisie and he had fallen out with the Ajax hierarchy and even before that he wasn't a huge success in his second stint at Barcelona he rose to even more fame after AZ again when he managed Bayern...

I can't see why you still can't believe he was linked with Tottenham. You have not explained that.

Was that a dig at Rooney? Kind of got the impression it was.

I dont think he seems him as important as say Carrick.

Very good conference. He confirmed that Shaw and Herrera were on his own list which is why he was happy for club to continue.

Also says he will take a few weeks in pre season before more moves in market

Apparently Carrick is injured btw, even more urgency for a CM, apparently it's a bad one.

Herrera has come in and is basically our whole hopes are on him now for central midfield if Carrick is out for a while. A lot of pressure for young shoulders.

Herrera has come in and is basically our whole hopes are on him now for central midfield if Carrick is out for a while. A lot of pressure for young shoulders.

Not at all. he hasnt pinned anything on Herrera

Fantastic presser. Just said on the face that on field ManUtd are not the best and are 7th as we finished 7th last season. You need to have a balls of steel to say something like that in your first press conference.

He can handle it he has played in massive games before in Spain and Europe.

Not at all. he hasnt pinned anything on Herrera

No I know he hasn't, I have lol.

Fletcher is just not the same player to me, Cleverley is grossly out of form and Anderson is fat. Don't really want to mention Fellaini.

If carrick is out for a while then a signing a new cm is just as important as a new cb. I do hope our young players impress him enough to convince him to give them a chance in the 1st team. He sounded so much more composed than moyes ever did. Moyes always looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

Fantastic presser. Just said on the face that on field ManUtd are not the best and are 7th as we finished 7th last season. You need to have a balls of steel to say something like that in your first press conference.

Moyes had been saying we're not good enough and need to emulate Liverpool and City throughout the year >_> See what a difference is made by saying things in a way which is presentable..!

No I know he hasn't, I have lol.

Fletcher is just not the same player to me, Cleverley is grossly out of form and Anderson is fat. Don't really want to mention Fellaini.

Stop panicking yourself FFS. Our business isnt done

Back