The Manchester United Thread

Dissapointing presser from LVG, no crazy antics or whiping out his ****. I might have find different team to follow this year. :(

Some people are saying Carrick has chipped an ankle bone O.o Will be out for multiple months.

Confused.

wow some 1 is having a major bad day

Not really, it's just no point being optimistic, a lot of the tools Fergie failed with are still in this squad. LVG is a good manager but it's not going to make us into something unstoppable with them.

We've been useless at getting in the right players for years, I have faith in LVG but not those above to deliver and no faith in some of the players in this squad either.

I just hope he was bluffing and realises we need to get in players now, even De Boer says he'd be able to tell in less than a week those who aren't good enough, there's plenty of them about at the moment.

Any deal becomes 3x difficult when the season is near or even has started.

I didn't have much faith of United delivering much anyway even if LVG had clear indication he wanted players, I certainly don't if they are only going to have less time to do it.

Herrera and Shaw have been on the list for ages before anyone starts giving me that again.

You've just made that up completely.

Not really, it's just no point being optimistic, a lot of the tools Fergie failed with are still in this squad. LVG is a good manager but it's not going to make us into something unstoppable with them.

We've been useless at getting in the right players for years, I have faith in LVG but not those above to deliver and no faith in some of the players in this squad either.

I just hope he was bluffing and realises we need to get in players now, even De Boer says he'd be able to tell in less than a week those who aren't good enough, there's plenty of them about at the moment.

Failed with? Didnt realise winning the league was failing. You dont have faith in anything other than world class. Your expectations are wildly unrealistic.

You've just made that up completely.

No I haven't deals are obviously easier to complete when clubs have more time to replace the players they are selling and when it's further away from the season actually starting. Common sense really.

Failed with? Didnt realise winning the league was failing.

All players get credit for winning the league despite what they've offered to achieving it? Didn't realise that how it works, we should keep Anderson on a 5 year contract then.

Stop being paranoid. Look at our current squad, then look at Liverpool's squad last season. We do not have to play in Europe this year, if anything we need to reduce the size of our squad instead of getting more players in.

All players get credit for winning the league despite what they've offered to achieving it? Didn't realise that how it works, we should keep Anderson on a 5 year contract then.

Dont be thick I didnt say that at all.

No I haven't deals are obviously easier to complete when clubs have more time to replace the players they are selling and when it's further away from the season actually starting. Common sense really.

Except transfer history shows that not to be true. The amount of deals that happen on deadline day alone are testament to that.

Except transfer history shows that not to be true. The amount of deals that happen on deadline day alone are testament to that.

Yeh I was kind of hoping the panicky route would be avoided... don't forget our last 4 players have cost us god knows how much.

Hopefully this Carrick injury is the incentive to get a CM and ship off Anderson in the mean time.

Yeh I was kind of hoping the panicky route would be avoided... don't forget our last 4 players have cost us god knows how much.

Hopefully this Carrick injury is the incentive to get a CM and ship off Anderson in the mean time.

Who says its panicking? THE ONLY PERSON PANICKING IS YOU.

They are content to wait, work in the background and move in 3 weeks.

Does Ozil count as a panic move?

Dout it LVG new about Carrick before presser, and still gave the answer of 4 weeks to look at players. Just got to be patient, don't mean work aint going on with agents/clubs still. Injuries happen LVG knows this and wont panic.

Who says its panicking? THE ONLY PERSON PANICKING IS YOU.

They are content to wait, work in the background and move in 3 weeks.

Does Ozil count as a panic move?

Ozil no, Fellaini yes.

Back