The Manchester United Thread

Says Giggs will be important to learn from about the club and important about the players and what players are good in youth team.

Waiting a month to assess the players before deciding who to bring in, is all well and good but that's too late realistically to get anyone good in.

Waiting a month to assess the players before deciding who to bring in, is all well and good but that's too late realistically to get anyone good in.

Van Gaal work in his own way. He clearly said it doesn't matter how players played under Fergie, Moyes or Hodgson, what's important is how they adapt to his philosophy.

It's so great to have a manager with clear philosophy and belief in what he is doing.

When Real Madrid or Barca want these players, they get their man with no slouching. Disappointed we don't appear to be able to do this.

Well, have you ever been to Barcelona or Madrid mate? How do you think these cities compare to Manchester, especially to a player of latin mentality?!

This DOES play a huge role.

Well, have you ever been to Barcelona or Madrid mate? How do you think these cities compare to Manchester, especially to a player of latin mentality?!

This DOES play a huge role.

There's plenty of occasions where we just haven't even tried hard enough, Strootman (before moving to Roma) is a prime example. Bringing in location is kind of irrelevant unless we're talking about players who had the pick of all the luxury top clubs.

There's plenty of occasions where we just haven't even tried hard enough, Strootman (before moving to Roma) is a prime example. Bringing in location is kind of irrelevant unless we're talking about players who had the pick of all the luxury top clubs.

We werent interested in Strootman. And we did get our players quickly in Herrera and Shaw. I really dont know what you're complaining about. It's his choice to wait. Also how is that too late? Pretty the most expensive player in the world went with less than two weeks to go, and then ozil went.

It doesn't mean club will stop sounding out clubs / agents about players and putting things in place.

It doesn't mean club will stop sounding out clubs / agents about players and putting things in place.

Any deal becomes 3x difficult when the season is near or even has started.

I didn't have much faith of United delivering much anyway even if LVG had clear indication he wanted players, I certainly don't if they are only going to have less time to do it.

Herrera and Shaw have been on the list for ages before anyone starts giving me that again.

Back