The Manchester United Thread

So what Reserve/Youth players do we expect to see go on tour with LVG?

I would say Lingard, Wilson, Tom Lawrence. Maybe Ben Pearson. I would say Nick Powell too, but he won't count in this category, methinks. Oh, and Micheal Keane.

I remember SAF days when a transfer would pop out of nowhere and everyone was happy with that.

Indi has joined Porto and Kroos,Rodriguez,Falcao all set to complete signings to Madrid. Wonder who there selling?

Indi has joined Porto and Kroos,Rodriguez,Falcao all set to complete signings to Madrid. Wonder who there selling?

Wouldn't mind Khedira or Isco, I reckon Isco could be converted to a deeper role if need be rather than a no.10.

Or Varane :P

Could see Khedira, Di Maria and Morata leaving, not Isco.

Totally forgot about Di Maria.

Idk man.. Isco doesn't look like he'll get a sniff if they get Rodriguez as they already have a host of options in that position.

I really think we could do with Di Maria for his versatility or Khedira.

Just watched the presser again, it was great. Just the way he was toying with the journos, letting them know whos boss. Took me back to the early Fergie years. :) Some of them jurnos must have been ******** it.

Totally forgot about Di Maria.

Idk man.. Isco doesn't look like he'll get a sniff if they get Rodriguez as they already have a host of options in that position.

I really think we could do with Di Maria for his versatility or Khedira.
They would sell Di Maria way before Isco, plus Isco is an Ancelotti signing and rates him highly.

Louis Van Gaal to bring Paul Scholes back as a player to give him a similar role Pirlo had under Conte at Juventus? :P Still would offer so much to this team, that's the scary thing.

I love how lvg has given everyone 4 weeks to save their career at utd instead of falling over themselves to keep some players egos happy.

Di Maria is one of Ancelotti's favourite players as well, I don't think he gets much of a say on the matter :P

Yeah the way Madrid operates, they basically make completely random marque signings every year, and manager is left with the job to try and make sense of that.

Back