The Manchester United Thread

De Gea; M Keane, Jones, Evans; Valencia, Herrera, Fletcher, Young; Mata; Rooney, Welbeck.

Great half! Dominating them, commentator on my stream said Rooney just missed the fick on? 20 passes leading to 1st goal, its amazing what our squad can do with a class manager and some confidence :)

I see a vision and structure already under LVG that I didn't see in all Moyes reign.

I see a vision and structure already under LVG that I didn't see in all Moyes reign.
He brought the same vision and structure that worked for his Everton team here, and without any surprise we performed and ended up like his past Everton teams too. He is just simply out-of-depth for the job.

Fletcher was superb in the first half, it's great to see him back playing. His passing, movement was so good. He was the main midfielder and Herrera was supporting player.

Playing some superb game. We are playing quick passing game that I haven't seen us play since 2006-07 season.

Fletcher was superb in the first half, it's great to see him back playing. His passing, movement was so good. He was the main midfielder and Herrera was supporting player.

Playing some superb game. We are playing quick passing game that I haven't seen us play since 2006-07 season.

I thought Herrera was just as good as Fletcher if not better.

Back