The Manchester United Thread

Blackett's a talent, his ball-playing ability is really helpful in this formation.

Blackett's a talent, his ball-playing ability is really helpful in this formation.
He's looking better with each passing game. Michael Keane though looks the real deal. He is so calm and composed with the ball, and his technique is brilliant for a defender!

He's looking better with each passing game. Michael Keane though looks the real deal. He is so calm and composed with the ball, and his technique is brilliant for a defender!

Yeh did get done a bit too easily by Bale earlier on though for my liking.

Yeh did get done a bit too easily by Bale earlier on though for my liking.

There aren't many CBs who can keep up with Bale's acceleration. He was beaten easily for penalty and also one more time but apart from that he was very good. His ability on the ball is very good too.

3-1 Great performance. Dominated them 1st half they could not live with us in midfield, Keane and Blackett were excellent! Our passing and movement was out of this world at times, anyone who thinks we will struggle next season needs there heads checking. Bring on pool in the final :)

3-1 Great performance. Dominated them 1st half they could not live with us in midfield, Keane and Blackett were excellent! Our passing and movement was out of this world at times, anyone who thinks we will struggle next season needs there heads checking. Bring on pool in the final :)
I never thought I would say this, but Young is one of the standout players in the pre-season so far.

Calm down it's only pre-season! But we definitely look nothing like the side that was on last year's pre-season, at least we actually have some shape and clear structure.

But all in all, I've been impressed with a few players especially but don't want to get carried away, Premier League is a marathon and is about consistency, still think our squad is lacking in a few areas (CB CM), hopefully we can get 2 signings in.

was it a good game?
A nice game to watch especially as a Man Utd fan. Our movement and passing were class and Real Madrid looks unable to cope at times. Real Madrid played a rather strong team too. Just try not to get frustrated by Zaha.

A nice game to watch especially as a Man Utd fan. Our movement and passing were class and Real Madrid looks unable to cope at times. Real Madrid played a rather strong team too. Just try not to get frustrated by Zaha.

is he still not playing well shame he a god on my man u save

I cannot stress enough how bad Zaha is. How's he got United contract is beyond me.

This was great game against strong Real side. Some passing was really, really good, defending was questionable at the moments, but overall, I'm pleased.

I cannot stress enough how bad Zaha is. How's he got United contract is beyond me.

This was great game against strong Real side. Some passing was really, really good, defending was questionable at the moments, but overall, I'm pleased.

Don't think he's a bad player, just really raw still. He can produce his moments of good stuff. I'd rather keep him than Nani, put it that way.

Calm down it's only pre-season! But we definitely look nothing like the side that was on last year's pre-season, at least we actually have some shape and clear structure.

But all in all, I've been impressed with a few players especially but don't want to get carried away, Premier League is a marathon and is about consistency, still think our squad is lacking in a few areas (CB CM), hopefully we can get 2 signings in.
Sorry pre season or not, that was a great performance, Herrera and Fletcher made Alonso and Modric look like nobodys! Im more than happy with the squad atm still missing Fellaini,Januzaj,RVP,Rafael and Smalling due to his knock. Young lads really stepping up! Will wait and see if LVG buys anyone.

Sorry pre season or not, that was a great performance, Herrera and Fletcher made Alonso and Modric look like nobodys! Im more than happy with the squad atm still missing Fellaini,Januzaj,RVP,Rafael and Smalling due to his knock. Young lads really stepping up! Will wait and see if LVG buys anyone.

Smalling and Jones constantly get injuries though, so I think we simply have to have at least 3 CB's as cover, atm we only have 2 as back up.

I wouldn't get too carried away just yet - far to easy to judge teams in pre-season.

Madrid have been terrible, but they will still be one of the best sides in world football next season

I wouldn't get too carried away just yet - far to easy to judge teams in pre-season.

Madrid have been terrible, but they will still be one of the best sides in world football next season

He is getting carried away by pre season, but Madrid are full of such talent you kind of think if you beat them it's a good performance, I think it was anyway but not getting too carried away.

Back