The Manchester United Thread

He is getting carried away by pre season, but Madrid are full of such talent you kind of think if you beat them it's a good performance, I think it was anyway but not getting too carried away.

Booo :P See ya in the final ;)

No doubt United have looked better - but a lot stronger teams to face yet and there are still big question marks over the defence

No doubt United have looked better - but a lot stronger teams to face yet and there are still big question marks over the defence

It's just a shame we're not facing a stronger team in the final :( *banteratitsfinest*

So glad to see Fletcher back to his best was MOM today along with Youn or Jones, but Fletch just edged it for me.

Everyone going on about our defense, considering some of the teams we have played against to concede only 1 goal in open play aint bad and will only get better!

hey zeezy cheers for a link full of virus now my pc getting loads of pop ups nice1 just ******* great
I'm using that site and I don't have virus or popups, and I don't even have anti-v on my PC. Check your addons, there might be some malicious addons.

I'm using that site and I don't have virus or popups, and I don't even have anti-v on my PC. Check your addons, there might be some malicious addons.

am getting loads every time i came on fm base just very fruststraiting

hey zeezy cheers for a link full of virus now my pc getting loads of pop ups nice1 just ******* great
Google "adblock", install the application, restart your browser. You will no longer see any ads in your life once you do that, not even on Youtube.

And if you're still using Internet Explorer (ugh), go download Firefox or Google Chrome, then do the steps I mentioned above.

:lol: Disgraceful Marca photoshopping White in the stadium to make it looks like there were many Madrid fans.

BuEmmX8CEAAlNeQ.jpg

Hearing Thomas Vermaelen deal has advanced and is now all up to Arsenal to sanction to go through.

Vermaelen close apparently. They've accepted he wants to leave but they're squeezing us for everything. They want a player in return (Smalling I hear) and we're saying no.

Vermaelen close apparently. They've accepted he wants to leave but they're squeezing us for everything. They want a player in return (Smalling I hear) and we're saying no.

They want a CB but are getting rid of 1. I hope we don't go over 10m for him... really please nothing more he isn't worth it and he's not happy there anyway so we shouldn't feel forced.

We should tell them to **** off and ask Ramsey in return for Smalling.

They want a CB but are getting rid of 1. I hope we don't go over 10m for him... really please nothing more he isn't worth it and he's not happy there anyway so we shouldn't feel forced.

He might not be perfectly happy, but if he needs to stay for a year he will and during that year he'll do his best if not for the club then for his future move. I really doubt we will settle for anything less than our asking price of 12m.

Back