The Manchester United Thread

He might not be perfectly happy, but if he needs to stay for a year he will and during that year he'll do his best if not for the club then for his future move. I really doubt we will settle for anything less than our asking price of 12m.

£10m + £1?

:lol: Disgraceful Marca photoshopping White in the stadium to make it looks like there were many Madrid fans.

BuEmmX8CEAAlNeQ.jpg

Real Madrid: Un Madrid-United de récord - MARCA.com

Van Gaal: Almost time to judge

Judgement time is coming for Manchester United's squad - both the players in America and those at home in England - as Louis van Gaal counts down the days to his first league match in charge.

His assessment of the personnel for the Swansea City match and beyond will be formed after the Reds complete Tour 2014, presented by Aon, with Monday night's meeting with Liverpool in Miami.

"I shall make judgements after this tour because I have let all the players play and I know more than I did before the tour," said van Gaal at a pre-match press conference.

"It's a little bit soon to judge but in football you have to judge. You always have to give a chance to the player to make a transfer [to leave] when you see that his chances of playing are not high. You have to say it in advance because 31 August is too late. I shall say to the players what I think after this tour but not to you [the media]."

Once the International Champions Cup final against Liverpool is over, van Gaal and his squad will fly home to Manchester and be reunited with tour absentees including Adnan Januzaj and Marouane Fellaini. The Belgian pair did not travel to the US after ending their World Cup campaign as late as 5 July at the quarter-final stage.

"They [Fellaini, Januzaj] have already trained," confirmed van Gaal. "I sent Marcel Bout back to train them with Nicky **** in a special group. So they could reach the first [league] match, not the friendly against Valencia, but that isdependent on the individual because every individual is different

Louis van Gaal to judge squad after tour - Official Manchester United Website

I think we'll see lot of transfers (in and Out) once the tour is done.

3 or 4 out (not including the likes of powell or lingard aka loans) and 2 in, 3 at max.

Google "adblock", install the application, restart your browser. You will no longer see any ads in your life once you do that, not even on Youtube.

And if you're still using Internet Explorer (ugh), go download Firefox or Google Chrome, then do the steps I mentioned above.

Hi cheers for the advice am using firefox now still getting virus though so far my norton is deleting them

Probable outs - Nani,Fellaini,Hernandez,Anderson
Probable ins - ? :)

So looking forward to tonights game!

Agree with outs and maybe zaha out also, in probably vermaelen and depay or cuadrado if barca give up on him.
Think Zaha could go out on loan again, don't think LVG is 100% sure about him or maybe will be 4th STR if does not adapt maybe get rid in Jan. Ins honestly could not guess, which will be good and suprising when player is announced :)

Probable Pool line up- Mignolet,Johnson,Coates,Toure,Robinson,Gerrard,Henderson,Allen,Coutinho,Sterling,Lambert.
Probable Utd line up- De Gea,Evans,Jones,Keane,Valencia,Shaw,Fletcher,Herrera,Mata,Rooney,Welbeck.

With shed loads of changes at HT or 60 min mark.

Back