The Manchester United Thread

Looks like Fellaini to Napoli is off as reports in Italy saying there close to wrapping up Lucas Lieva from Liverpool.

With the curtain riser today, who to support??? I have a very much disliking to both teams, but I think I dislike city more.

Would be typical United to end up with just him and Blind.

Please Strootman next season is all i ask for, surely ed can pull that one off.

Next season too late, if we miss out on top 4 due to the inept transfer business this summer, it's game over, not a cat in hells chance he'll come then.

DO ONE GLAZERS @Baginz10 · 12m

United finish 7th, 3 key players have left and only 2 have come in, it's been over 40 days since they were signed.

Retweeted by Muhammad Bassa
DO ONE GLAZERS @Baginz10 · 14m

Barca were 1 point away from winning la liga last season, they've spent big money to make sure they're better next season.

More stupid quotes from fans who no nothing what were doing transfer wise!

Fairly optimistic when we have lost 3 first team defenders, no quality wingers and a dreadful midfield.
We lost 3 defenders yes but lets be honest they were poor or injured so not to big a loss, were not playing with wingers atm so mute point. And we have strengthened CM so! And window still open VERY OPTEMISTIC!

We lost 3 defenders yes but lets be honest they were poor or injured so not to big a loss, were not playing with wingers atm so mute point. And we have strengthened CM so! And window still open VERY OPTEMISTIC!

Adding Herrera is barely strengthening imo, you'd be happy going to city, chelsea or anfield with a midfield of ander and fletch/cleverley?

We're only not playing with wingers because we have none of quality, LVG even admitted that. If we don't add a CB, winger and another CM by the deadline then i'd snap your hands off for just 4th place.

We are not playing with wingers because the ones we do have aren't good enough to do it well in a 4-3-3 system, even LVG has admitted this.

Adding Herrera is barely strengthening imo, you'd be happy going to city, chelsea or anfield with a midfield of ander and fletch/cleverley?

We're only not playing with wingers because we have none of quality, LVG even admitted that. If we don't add a CB, winger and another CM by the deadline then i'd snap your hands off for just 4th place.
Yes indeed we have already beat Pool and all them teams still have weaknesses aswell. Herrera is defo strengthed CM that's for sure plus Fletcher admitting he is near his best and the fact we have less games and will be bonus for us. Like I said window is still open!

We are not playing with wingers because the ones we do have aren't good enough to do it well in a 4-3-3 system, even LVG has admitted this.
So what we are playing with a new one now that don't need wingers which LVG and the players like! And is working a treat!

The fact is half are you are going on like the window has closed and we aint signed anyone or wont bring in anymore players!

Very strange Blind not starting for Ajax today and is not injured, considering he is one of there best players and the Eridevise player of the year just gone.

Back