The Manchester United Thread

Unfortunately some are mate.

Ridiculous. People seem to think the club are sitting there twiddling their thumbs. they are just not talking to the press. Anyone who actually watches LVG's conferences will know that he explictly wants players, and will play 3-4-3 if he doesnt get them

Ridiculous. People seem to think the club are sitting there twiddling their thumbs. they are just not talking to the press. Anyone who actually watches LVG's conferences will know that he explictly wants players, and will play 3-4-3 if he doesnt get them

LVG does... but the club getting them is another thing entirely, don't think anyone is doubting the manager, just the people to deliver the players.

LVG does... but the club getting them is another thing entirely, don't think anyone is doubting the manager, just the people to deliver the players.

You can complain when the window is closed in jan and we are outside the top 4. Not before then.

Call it whinging or call it an opinion on the folk running the club, but yes i'm moaning.

I moaned about moyes from day one, i'll likely moan about the likes of cleverley and valencia still playing for the club so just get use to it lads.

You can complain when the window is closed in jan and we are outside the top 4. Not before then.

Oh right so it's fine for the club to have a deadline of January which is half way through a pivotal season to deliver the players we need? Right, then it's ok to complain is it? When it's too ****** late, just like when Mata arrived last January.

Reality of the situation is our squad is vastly weak behind the attacking stratas.. players should of been brought in for the start of the season, not half way through it.... we all know January transfers are harder anyway so what reason do we have then? Oh we talking Strootman? The guy who we pin all our hopes on who's going to come and save us midway through a season where Roma are in CL and are wanting a lot of money for him, that isn't going to change in January.

Oh right so it's fine for the club to have a deadline of January which is half way through a pivotal season to deliver the players we need? Right, then it's ok to complain is it? When it's too ****** late, just like when Mata arrived last January.

Reality of the situation is our squad is vastly weak behind the attacking stratas.. players should of been brought in for the start of the season, not half way through it.... we all know January transfers are harder anyway so what reason do we have then? Oh we talking Strootman? The guy who we pin all our hopes on who's going to come and save us midway through a season where Roma are in CL and are wanting a lot of money for him, that isn't going to change in January.

Playing you the worlds smallest violin right now.

has the transfer window closed? No.

So bore off.

I think people forget that it wasnt losing to the big teams that killed us, but sub par play at home against teams we needed to hammer. That was down to ideas, rather than quality

I know its like Redcafe mark 2 Transfer muppet suicide all over. Sack Woody sell Utd season over ;)

To beat the likes of City, we need better players, to beat the majority of the sides, we need better ideas. We certainly have that now.

Still more needed for a proper title challenge

To beat the likes of City, we need better players, to beat the majority of the sides, we need better ideas. We certainly have that now.

Yep. Not need to be wold class either. Like you said a better idea/plan a,b,c is just as important.

Not a sane United fan on the planet can say the squad is fine and ready to challenge as it is, i think that's why some of us are quicker to jump the gun and complain about woodward and the club as the days go by. Especially when we have all known that our midfield has needed improving for 4-5 years, luckily we had fergie to cover over the cracks.

Not a sane United fan on the planet can say the squad is fine and ready to challenge as it is, i think that's why some of us are quicker to jump the gun and complain about woodward and the club as the days go by. Especially when we have all known that our midfield has needed improving for 4-5 years, luckily we had fergie to cover over the cracks.

Jumping the gun is pointless though. There is actually no scope to complain if the window hasnt closed!

I think people forget that it wasnt losing to the big teams that killed us, but sub par play at home against teams we needed to hammer. That was down to ideas, rather than quality

Our top 4 challenge relies on players who have been inconsistent suddenly performing at a good level and players not getting injured... who usually do. Recipe for disaster, LVG is great manager but not miracle worker.

Btw the whole "transfer window is not closed yet" is kind of getting boring now, for a lot of players we can get the deadline set by other clubs is this week. Plus people keep saying this after 40 days flies by with nothing.

Not Woodys fault that. Now we have LVG. And we are talking top 4, me and Mike said nothing about winning league.

Back