The Manchester United Thread

Barca President has confirmed that Cuadrado and Piszcek are there final targets they will sign either one before end of this month.

Micheal Keane close to joining Cardiff on season long loan!
You sure? If that is the case we are definitely getting a CB or even 2 because I can't imagine us going into the new season with 3 injury prone CBs + 1 backup with a 3 CB lineup.

You sure? If that is the case we are definitely getting a CB or even 2 because I can't imagine us going into the new season with 3 injury prone CBs + 1 backup with a 3 CB lineup.
Reported in few English and Welsh part of media.

Reports going round that LVG has told Fellaini,Anderson,Nani,Hernandez,Rafael they can leave but has told Kagawa he has a role in the team.

****** disappointed if Rafael goes... think he would of been awesome in a wing-back role, much better than Valencia.

Just been checking all reports stem from the Daily Fail.

We can cross that one off the worry list then.

I'd be shocked if Rafael didn't have a future, even if LVG doesn't necessarily like him for whatever reason he knows our options are not exactly great there.

I hope the report's true, maybe apart from rafael but even then i wouldn't be gutted.

The bloke who wrote the article for the fail is a Utd fan and knows people at the club and Ogden and the usual reliable ones. But will wait and see before I thinks its a 100% true.

There are some reports linking us to Song too. I wouldn't mind him (or any decent CM), but how much truth is in that?

There are some reports linking us to Song too. I wouldn't mind him (or any decent CM), but how much truth is in that?

Not a fan of Song... out of all the options.. however if he's cheap... I wouldn't necessarily say no, but then again we are kind of at the point of not rejecting hardly anyone.

If it resorts to Song then so be it but not sure why just don't see him as a LVG player.

Back