The Manchester United Thread

Song has been linked for a while now to Man Utd. He is not a Man Utd player and look what he did at the world cup, we can have a lose canon on the pitch. So no thank you...if it come to him or us signing no player, I will choose no player.

Song would be good.

Are you serious?! Would he? Would he really be better than what we already have? I dont think so.

This season there's no margin for error and we should be after the Vidals (or even De Jongs) of this world, not Alex ****** Song!!!

Are you serious?! Would he? Would he really be better than what we already have? I dont think so.

This season there's no margin for error and we should be after the Vidals (or even De Jongs) of this world, not Alex ****** Song!!!
Yes vary serious Song is a good DM he was class his last 2 seasons at Arsenal! De Jong is same level as Song anyway.

What the ****. Song is pretty good. Definitely better then all your other option, bar Carrick and Herrera.

It don't matter what we think, its what Giggs,LVG and the rest of the staff think.

Well obviously yes, Im just saying that it doesnt mean what they think is correct. I mean we all know for aeons now that we need a class midfield enforcer type of player but the powers at be at the club only seem to have cought wind of it this summer!

Well obviously yes, Im just saying that it doesnt mean what they think is correct. I mean we all know for aeons now that we need a class midfield enforcer type of player but the powers at be at the club only seem to have cought wind of it this summer!
I think if LVG thinks he is good enough, i think he knows what hes talking about. We will have to see who we sign and who LVG wants to fit his system/philosophy. We have enough to get in top 4 anyways and do well in Cups which would be good season in my eyes.

You can see that sources are running out of players to link with us...the newest one is Agger! If the Song one wasn't bad enough.

What the ****. Song is pretty good. Definitely better then all your other option, bar Carrick and Herrera.

Doesn't take a lot to be better than Cleverley Anderson and Fellaini now does it?

Don't rate Song, would prefer to promote Pearson than use him. But ideally get someone better.

Pearson wont be ready for at least 2 seasons imo.

Rather work on him than use Song though, just don't rate the guy. I never quite understand what his role is in a team, I always thought he was a more defensive-minded type midfielder but the teams he is in always seem to get penetrated in easily, now I'm not saying necessarily that is down to him, but we need someone who will add a steel to our midfield (think of a Keane) and who can win the ball back, not him at all IMO.

Rather work on him than use Song though, just don't rate the guy. I never quite understand what his role is in a team, I always thought he was a more defensive-minded type midfielder but the teams he is in always seem to get penetrated in easily, now I'm not saying necessarily that is down to him, but we need someone who will add a steel to our midfield (think of a Keane) and who can win the ball back, not him at all IMO.
Song would add steel for sure, he was class last 2 seasons at Arsenal with a team that never wants to defend. Asking for Pearson instead is just mad, he would get dominated in the Prem! Not saying Song would be 1st choice just not bad option.

Back