The Manchester United Thread

Same agent as Vidal, maybe Vidal was discussed :) Seriously though bit strange letting Hernandez,Henriquez,W.Keane go all at the same time.

Why haven't we signed Daley Blind? What the **** are we waiting for!!!

Us and transfers = joke. Sorry, but Blind should of been a United player few weeks back by now.

Woodward has surprisingly disappeared off the face of the earth again..

Maybe we are close to signing Blind, we could not have signed him few weeks back he was on holiday still. And Woody will be busy! Been doing lot of looking round Twitter various sites/sources and it seems we are after 3 players Di Maria,Blind,Vidal and that's it.

in woody we trust my ****

People forget.... last summer fiasco far too easily.... Moyes wasn't to blame for a lot of that... remember the Coentrao and Khedira last day bids...... when it was too late..... joke. No faith in him at all, talked the talk, inflated prices again and probably done no favours for us whatsoever with other clubs wanting more for their players.

No one has forgotten last years fiasco, but to say Moyes was not to blame for most is just mad nearly all usual reliable people itk about Utd say that it was Moyes who told Woody to keep persuing Cesc the whole window, then when he realised he had no chance basically said to Woody find me some players quick, hence the bids for Coentrao,Khedira,Ozil but by then it was to late coz Madrid could not get replacements. Nothing he said in his interview has anything to do with us having no new signings atm.

No one has forgotten last years fiasco, but to say Moyes was not to blame for most is just mad nearly all usual reliable people itk about Utd say that it was Moyes who told Woody to keep persuing Cesc the whole window, then when he realised he had no chance basically said to Woody find me some players quick, hence the bids for Coentrao,Khedira,Ozil but by then it was to late coz Madrid could not get replacements. Nothing he said in his interview has anything to do with us having no new signings atm.

I highly doubt Moyes just went on the last day and suddenly said get me Khedira or Coentrao.

Woody with his comments this summer "we have an unlimited budget" them kind of things was just stupid.... need to keep cards close to your chest and not give anything away.. it hasn't helped anything. He didn't learn from last summer not to make these kind of comments.

I highly doubt Moyes just went on the last day and suddenly said get me Khedira or Coentrao.

Woody with his comments this summer "we have an unlimited budget" them kind of things was just stupid.... need to keep cards close to your chest and not give anything away.. it hasn't helped anything. He didn't learn from last summer not to make these kind of comments.
Not quite like that but not far off. It does not matter what he says were gonna get charged shead loads for a number of reasons we have no CL, we are Utd, we had **** season last year, clubs no we are desperate. Non of those reasons are Woodys fault, he was dump in it last season you know with no experience in dealing with Agents,Players or transfers full stop, club should of asked Gill to stay on once they new Fergie was leaving. Also Fergie left Moyes in the **** with an aging squad and a lot of average players. Im not saying Woody should not take some blame but defo not most of it!

Watching everyone meltdown in this thread

BuySNgPIIAEp-Zh.jpg:large

Watching everyone meltdown in this thread

BuySNgPIIAEp-Zh.jpg:large

Not a true reflection is it though... he has stated he wants players, defenders, specifically mentioned Di Maria as being one of the best wingers in the world, this isn't all coincidence you know.

Not a true reflection is it though... he has stated he wants players, defenders, specifically mentioned Di Maria as being one of the best wingers in the world, this isn't all coincidence you know.
Yes and if you believe what you read we are after players, so lets see when the window closes if there is a reason to be peed or not

Why haven't we signed Daley Blind? What the **** are we waiting for!!!

Us and transfers = joke. Sorry, but Blind should of been a United player few weeks back by now.

Woodward has surprisingly disappeared off the face of the earth again..

Holy ****, are you actually like this? I just assumed you acted like it to troll the other threads.

Take a chill pill man, no sense in getting so negative until the window is over.

specifically mentioned Di Maria as being one of the best wingers in the world, this isn't all coincidence you know.

48 hours since LVG mentioned Di Maria and we haven't signed him yet? #WoodyOut

Give it chance man! If we're three games in with 2 or 3 points and no more signings have been made then fair enough you might have a small point to make. But even then....

Holy ****, are you actually like this? I just assumed you acted like it to troll the other threads.

Take a chill pill man, no sense in getting so negative until the window is over.

Unbeliveable really. I have no idea how the window will turn out. But the hysteria is insane.

Let's not forget that LVG explictly didnt want to sign players till he had seen what he had on tour. That didnt stop them looking at their options though.

I can only assume that he is panicking because he's not paid attention to all of the conferences, because he only seems to pick out the parts that go with his panic.

Last edited:
Back