The Manchester United Thread

16m is decent price tbh! Reckon 48m euros for Vidal.

Them portuguese clubs just extort other clubs. If it's one or the other i'd prefer blind tbh even if he costs a few mil more. But like i said before i wouldn't mind rojo regardless of what oppo mates say while laughing.

Still quite a dip in quality from hummels and benatia who were once targets if you believe the press.

Them portuguese clubs just extort other clubs. If it's one or the other i'd prefer blind tbh even if he costs a few mil more. But like i said before i wouldn't mind rojo regardless of what oppo mates say while laughing.

Still quite a dip in quality from hummels and benatia who were once targets if you believe the press.
We could still sign Blind for CM/LB/LWB depth. And from what I can see were still in for Benatia.

I would just say that Moyes has no idea how to deal with big names. He tried to get all the good players on the field instead of having a philosophy, which is way more important. He is also conservative, and doesn't want to try new things or even new staffs. He stick with what he's got in Everton and destroyed the morale of the whole squad.

I think the football games nowadays have ruined most fans expectations when it comes to a transfer window. They expect their club to sign mega players every transfer window like how they can in their FM or FIFA (which is way more ridiculous, you can change your whole squad in 1 season). They also rate players by how fast they can run (ugh) nowadays, which is absolutely bonkers (just look at any Hummels discussion online).

Agreed, if we were to sign one of the big players plus someone like Rojo, that would be one of the best windows we've EVER had.

Agreed, if we were to sign one of the big players plus someone like Rojo, that would be one of the best windows we've EVER had.

Who would you and others prefer if it was one from di maria and vidal?

Must be a reason why Rojo simply isn't rated by people in Portugal though, I know LVG can improve players, but this seems a bad signing to make IMO for £16m.

Even people are saying Buttner was better.

Must be a reason why Rojo simply isn't rated by people in Portugal though, I know LVG can improve players, but this seems a bad signing to make IMO for £16m.

Dunno, think I trust the opinion of a CL winner, Spanish league winner, Germany league winner and Dutch league winner over randoms on the internet.

Whoscored disagrees. To be honest I'd rather trust statistics than some random people online.

Anyone who watched Madrid last season will say Di Maria can be a class CM aswell. I would choose Di Maria over Vidal.

Di Maria can play CM as well.

True depending on the formation but really my question was do we want a world class winger a complete CM. I wouldn't want us to get Di Maria and shove him CM but put him on the wing in a 4-3-3? magic.

Vidal for me anyway, to havean actual proper midfield would be fantastic.

True depending on the formation but really my question was do we want a world class winger a complete CM. I wouldn't want us to get Di Maria and shove him CM but put him on the wing in a 4-3-3? magic.

Vidal for me anyway, to havean actual proper midfield would be fantastic.
I think LVG would choose Di Maria due to his versatility. Di Maria would surprise a lot of people in here as CM who hardly sore Madrid last season, he was good in a 2 and 3 mid.

De Gea,Jones,Smalling,Blackett,Young,James,Herrera,Fletcher,Mata,Rooney,Hernandez starting 11.
There is no reason Hernandez is leaving if he is starting right? I just have a feeling that transfer listed players are mostly not played.

There is no reason Hernandez is leaving if he is starting right? I just have a feeling that transfer listed players are mostly not played.

Going imo, we have less games this season and he barely got a look in the two previous seasons as it is, plus wilson coming through and LVG might rate welbeck higher.

Back