The Manchester United Thread

I think for 37mins of that half Valencia had all 11 players in there half. Our pressing and passing is no denying 1m times better than last season.

Thought we've been quite predictable so far... but all in all, I suppose the best we want out of this game is no injuries.

Thought we've been quite predictable so far... but all in all, I suppose the best we want out of this game is no injuries.
Its hard to be anything with 22 players in one half at times. Miss Welbecks pace and link up play, that's why Hernandez is leaving.

People have overrated some of our play in pre season, itis only pre season. It's only real purpose is fitness and match sharpness. Whether we play well or poor it means **** all.

Last edited:
People have overrated some of our play in pre season, itis only pre season, it's only real purpose is fitness and match sharpness. Whether we play well or poor it means **** all.
We have played some good stuff, but I agree its all about fitness,sharpness and learning our new system. Don't want any injuries tonight!

People have overrated some of our play in pre season, itis only pre season. It's only real purpose is fitness and match sharpness. Whether we play well or poor it means **** all.
Not saying they are vital games, but it at least showcases us the tactics that our new manager is going to employ and gives some opportunity for us to look at our youngsters. Moyes did terrible in the pre-season last year, and followed that up with a dismal season. Sometimes it is better for a new manager to have things going his way even before the season had started.

Back