The Manchester United Thread

There is no reason Hernandez is leaving if he is starting right? I just have a feeling that transfer listed players are mostly not played.
I think he will leave tbh mate 1. coz he wants to play more and 2. LVG needs to slim the squad.

I think he will leave tbh mate 1. coz he wants to play more and 2. LVG needs to slim the squad.
I just don't really see the point of playing him if he's leaving. Perhaps getting him a bit more match fit to drive his price up a lil bit and push the Vidal deal over the line?

I just don't really see the point of playing him if he's leaving. Perhaps getting him a bit more match fit to drive his price up a lil bit and push the Vidal deal over the line?

Putting him in the shop window so the saying goes.

He is playing coz RVP not fit and Welbeck had knock start of week. ALL! reports are saying we have ended interest in Cuadrado coz of our renewed focus on Di Maria and Palace are trying to sign Zaha.

He is playing coz RVP not fit and Welbeck had knock start of week. ALL! reports are saying we have ended interest in Cuadrado coz of our renewed focus on Di Maria and Palace are trying to sign Zaha.
Didn't know Welbeck had a knock. Makes sense playing him then, although I would like to see a bit more of Wilson. So we are signing Rojo as a bait to get Di Maria in. It's all moving according to plan.

Ohh god please be true about Di Maria, break our ****** record for the lad.

Didn't know Welbeck had a knock. Makes sense playing him then, although I would like to see a bit more of Wilson. So we are signing Rojo as a bait to get Di Maria in. It's all moving according to plan.
Don't think Wilson playing due to recent games and think Reserves have game this week/end.

What livestream link will people be using for this match? I know the build up is free on MUTV but I don't have the subscription so it will stop before the match starts.

Some Sporting fans not happy after learning Rojo,Slimani and possibly Carvalho all due to leave in the next week. Jackson,Mathissen,Wallace all running the Cuadrado Di Maria story.

Back