The Manchester United Thread

Januzaj has offered much more in that ST position in the little time he has been on than Chicharito, I honestly see no future for Chicharito.

Fellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiii :)

Fellaini actually looked good so far!

And he scored as I was typing that.

The sarcastic cheering whenever he touched the ball was ******* pathetic.

Lol the irony... Fellaini may actually be useful this season, still don't know what position he actually is in a team but he offers... something.

Fellaini > Vidal.

Rooney should have scored 3 goals, but who gives a ****.

Lol the irony... Fellaini may actually be useful this season, still don't know what position he actually is in a team but he offers... something.

It was quite clear that he is good as a CM. He is much better at passing than given credit for. At least today he looked so comfortable playing quick passing game, much more comfortable than Rooney, Cleverley and other attacking players.

At least going by his cameo he is useful player to have in the squad.

Phil Jones is a tank. Beast in the middle of 3 CBs, very good as RCB too.

Watching Madrid now, cant see Di Maria getting in there stating 11 tbh.

It's clear he wants out or they want him out but not even PSG would pay the fee or wages, worrying thing is once cavani to chelsea is done they might swoop back in.

I personally find it embarrassing that the crowd is booing Fellaini whenever he touches the ball. Nice to see him scoring the winning goal to shut the haters up.

And I'm genuinely surprised by how much better the team looked after Fellaini came on. He looks... different.

It was quite clear that he is good as a CM. He is much better at passing than given credit for. At least today he looked so comfortable playing quick passing game, much more comfortable than Rooney, Cleverley and other attacking players.

At least going by his cameo he is useful player to have in the squad.

Phil Jones is a tank. Beast in the middle of 3 CBs, very good as RCB too.

Good on the ball.... not so good off it, positionally wanders into no mans land.

Back