The Manchester United Thread

They're the UEFA and Fifa darlings along with barca and real i'm sure they'll find a way round it.
They have not so far. Its not just the fee its the wages as well cant see him at PSG. Plus cant see Jose letting Schurlle go. I think its BS anyway Costa or Cavani wont be happy sat on the bench.

They have not so far. Its not just the fee its the wages as well cant see him at PSG. Plus cant see Jose letting Schurlle go. I think its BS anyway Costa or Cavani wont be happy sat on the bench.

Cavani won't be happy on the right either which is probably his position if he did go to chelsea.

LVG said this our worst performance, but happy still won. Said changes disrupted us in 2nd half when Valencia got on top. Was pleased with young players but can improve.

Glad to see Fellaini score. I'm not rating him too much, but the ironic cheers were pathetic. Glad he got genuine ones and hope he got a few apologies as well.

LVG said this our worst performance, but happy still won. Said changes disrupted us in 2nd half when Valencia got on top. Was pleased with young players but can improve.

We've won all 6 games against strong opposition and hes complained in 3 of them. I like it.

Another win. Roll on Saturday should have Shaw,Evans,Valencia and Welbeck fit possibly RVP on the bench. Soon be tomorrows back pages time :)

SAF presented Ronaldo with the MOM after the Super Cup at the press conference :) Also Souness,De Boer and Hoddle saying they could see Di Maria at Utd this season.

Another win. Roll on Saturday should have Shaw,Evans,Valencia and Welbeck fit possibly RVP on the bench. Soon be tomorrows back pages time :)

Van Gaal is doubtful they'll be fit, looking at an even more makeshift 11 on saturday, i don't care where but Januzaj has to player what a talent he is.

Some back pages saying tomorrow that were gonna bid 80m for Blind,Rojo,Di Maria add to that Shaw and Herrera that would be an epic window! If true.

Van Gaal is doubtful they'll be fit, looking at an even more makeshift 11 on saturday, i don't care where but Januzaj has to player what a talent he is.
Januzaj not starting LVG has said he aint fit enough to play competitive match might be on bench though. I expect same team against Swansea.

Shame, wanted Evans but the lad can't stay fit.

Rooney probably can't believe his luck, two transfer requests and now captain, next he'll break sir bob's record.

Back