The Manchester United Thread

Anders Lindergaard told he can leave after meating saying he will be released. Will be Young at RWB and James at LWB against Swansea I reckon, not to much drama to be honest reports saying Rafa,Valencia should be available for game 2.

Very weak wing-back's, this is the problem when we don't sign players in time for the new season.

Javier Hernandez swap deal to bring Arturo Vidal to Manchester United will be revealed 'soon', says Chicharito's agent

Read more: Javier Hernandez swap deal to bring Arturo Vidal to Manchester United will be revealed 'soon', says Chicharito's agent | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2724232/Javier-Hernandez-swap-deal-bring-Arturo-Vidal-Manchester-United-revealed-soon-says-Chicharito-s-agent.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Why on earth did we let go of Fabio? We look like idiots now, he would of fit this system better than most we have. Would of been more than a good enough backup for Shaw.

Shaw is out for a month so we have Reece James.

Valencia and Rafael are out for 2 weeks and we only have... Ashley Young. God we're screwed, why haven't we signed Blind yet, beyond me, even De Boer is open to letting him go. Same with Benatia and Cuadrado. We're just slow with transfers, it has to be. Woody needs to get his finger out quickly, this season could be a shooting down at this rate, the squad seems weaker than it was last year, albeit with a better manager.

Why on earth did we let go of Fabio? We look like idiots now, he would of fit this system better than most we have. Would of been more than a good enough backup for Shaw.

Shaw is out for a month so we have Reece James.

Valencia and Rafael are out for 2 weeks and we only have... Ashley Young. God we're screwed, why haven't we signed Blind yet, beyond me, even De Boer is open to letting him go. Same with Benatia and Cuadrado. We're just slow with transfers, it has to be. Woody needs to get his finger out quickly, this season could be a shooting down at this rate, the squad seems weaker than it was last year, albeit with a better manager.

Seriously, if you're going to do this every single day, I'm actually going to ban you for the rest of the window.

More than good enough Swansea are no Madrid,Liverpool,Valencia,Roma,Inter. I am more than confident, especially the way young has been playing.

Indeed.

Rojo's situation is complicated as he's actually been suspended for walking out on training because United's bid was turned down

Seriously, if you're going to do this every single day, I'm actually going to ban you for the rest of the window.

Aye, what is he doing having a different opinion to others and a more pessimistic Karl pilko esque outlook on things at the club. What a mad world.

Aye, what is he doing having a different opinion to others and a more pessimistic Karl pilko esque outlook on things at the club. What a mad world.

No its the same spammy he posts he makes every 24 hours, resulting in the same circular ****** discussion.

I really tired of the thread descending into the same nonsense all the time.

If neither of you like it, you're both welcome to find another forum. There's a big difference between having a differing opinion, and having literally the same pointless meltdown every 12-24 hours.

No its the same spammy he posts he makes every 24 hours, resulting in the same circular ****** discussion.

I really tired of the thread descending into the same nonsense all the time.

If neither of you like it, you're both welcome to find another forum. There's a big difference between having a differing opinion, and having literally the same pointless meltdown every 12-24 hours.

Why am i getting brought into this? all my thought was let him do his thing, he has the right imo to have a moan just like other have the right to be jolly and happy go lucky etc.

I'm not in the everything is fine and squad is good enough brigade but i'm also not going to have a moan each day a player doesn't sign. Take each day as it comes, i've had a gripe against the glazers and suits for years that's the reason i have a moan.

Last edited:
Fiorentina have extended the deadline on Cuadrado. It seems they actually need to sell him to fund their other deals

Why am i getting brought into this? all my thought was let him do his thing, he has the right imo to have a moan just like other have the right to be jolly and happy go lucky etc.

Not when its to the detriment of the entire thread discussion. Honestly, read back through the last 10 pages, its the same rubbish. It's not about having the same opinions, because that would be boring as sin (and for what its worth, when he isnt having a meltdown he's really quite good a poster), at the same, doesnt mean spam the page everytime you need to have a meltdown

I'm not in the everything is fine and squad is good enough brigade but i'm also not going to have a moan each day a player doesn't sign. Take each day as it comes, i've had a gripe against the glazers and suits for years that's the reason i have a moan.

Didnt see your edit. That's fair enough, but then you're not melting down and raging the same thing across the thread every day, despite having it said to you before, and you actually know it.

Not when its to the detriment of the entire thread discussion. Honestly, read back through the last 10 pages, its the same rubbish. It's not about having the same opinions, because that would be boring as sin (and for what its worth, when he isnt having a meltdown he's really quite good a poster), at the same, doesnt mean spam the page everytime you need to have a meltdown

I agree he shouldn't have a moan everyday he posts, but you can see his point really the suits running the club have allowed us to fall so far behind when it comes business in the market it's gotta worry some, it's not like we are dirt poor we are filthy ****** rich.

Now that is my last moan and whinge towards the glazers until deadline or maybe not if we see movement.

I agree he shouldn't have a moan everyday he posts, but you can see his point really the suits running the club have allowed us to fall so far behind when it comes business in the market it's gotta worry some, it's not like we are dirt poor we are filthy ****** rich.

Now that is my last moan and whinge towards the glazers until deadline or maybe not if we see movement.

It's not that people dont see his point, we do ideally need more bodies if we want to aim for the title. But he's got to not go insane everyday. For his sake I hope we make the signings because he might have a heart attack

Back