The Manchester United Thread

So Sporting and Doyen have had a MASSIVE falling out over this.

Javi Martinez suffer a cruciate ligament tear and could be several months out. I think we are going to have some trouble signing a good CB now.

So Sporting and Doyen have had a MASSIVE falling out over this.

Going to court, even. Wonder how many more players are there of Sporting that Doyen own a share of, and what will be the scenario with them after this..//

I'd honestly like to give him one more chance, I think we have no reason to accept a loan for him.

Another reason for not accepting a loan is Rafa Benitez;; Some bitter rivalries never fade..

Fiorentina would want 40million euro apparently for Cuadrado, I honestly think that is a good price, the guy is an assist machine and can cover a variety of positions.

Fiorentina would want 40million euro apparently for Cuadrado, I honestly think that is a good price, the guy is an assist machine and can cover a variety of positions.

Yep this has been a price for a while, but Barca and United think its too much. Club want Di Maria over him it seems.

Yep this has been a price for a while, but Barca and United think its too much. Club want Di Maria over him it seems.

Hmm, well as long as we get 1 of them, can't really complain, however if we miss out on both I'll be utterly disappointed.

I like him but anymore than 25-30m is to much imo. TBH no one had even mentioned him before WC. He wants Barca desperately.

Hmm, well as long as we get 1 of them, can't really complain, however if we miss out on both I'll be utterly disappointed.

If we want to aim for the title we need Rojo and one of Vidal/Di Maria/Cuadrado for that extra quality. And ideally Blind as well.

You either really shore up the defence, or make the midfield/wing back strong enough to relieve the pressure on the CBs

Back