The Manchester United Thread

At the end of the day he has always said he wont make signings till he has assessed the whole squad, which some he did not even see on tour.

I've got a question for United fans let's take the players you have been linked too out the equation

Vidal - just don't think it will happen this late in the window what with all the posturing by both parties
Blind - really thought some movement would've happened by now on this but I still think it will happen
Benatia - tancredi broke it ffs
Rojo - not sure if sporting will budge and legal action will not fast

who are some alternatives? I'm not saying these transfers won't happen I'm just saying worst case scenario.

What happened to the men in suits doing the background work on these targets in the mean time?
They cant do that till LVG had assessed the squad and tells them what players to do background work on. Maybe some players don't want to sign for us or maybe just maybe we will sign players in the next 2 weeks.

I've got a question for United fans let's take the players you have been linked too out the equation

Vidal - just don't think it will happen this late in the window what with all the posturing by both parties
Blind - really thought some movement would've happened by now on this but I still think it will happen
Benatia - tancredi broke it ffs
Rojo - not sure if sporting will budge and legal action will not fast

who are some alternatives? I'm not saying these transfers won't happen I'm just saying worst case scenario.
Maybe Khedira,Depay,Vertonghen,Manolas

vidal is still possible if he dont want to stay in his club
blind highly likely to sign
benatia maybe
rojo also likely

how bout di maria, marco reus.

Benatia to bayern, Arsenal still in the market for players with the signing of Vargas they'll be title challengers with city, chelsea and liverpool for sure.

Benatia to bayern, Arsenal still in the market for players with the signing of Vargas they'll be title challengers with city, chelsea and liverpool for sure.
As we are still in market. Did you watch Liverpool and Arsenal? They played like poo despite spending nearly 100m on there squads.

Wasn't a dig at united, i just thought wenger might be done.
Sorry mate! A lot of that atm by people though. The people who are reporting Vargas are the same source saying we were close to Vidal last week. Last I heard he has 30m release clause. Also suppose to be news on Rojo tonight.

Do you think we should hire a director of football to look after transfers if Woodword dosent produce more signings?

Do you think we should hire a director of football to look after transfers if Woodword dosent produce more signings?
I am not a fan tbh. 99% of the time they take power away from manager and sign players they want not the manager. Look at Spurs for a prime example even Madrid and Barca. Don't think LVG or Utd will want one! Fergie was always against it as well.

Wow, yet again the past 5-10 pages filled with the exact same **** that has been said around 10 times before. Stop having a god **** meltdown when you hear a bit of gossip that suggests we have hit a snag in the transfer deal. It is pathetic. Like a kid throwing all his toys out the pram. You are forrgeting after constant reminders I might add, that we have a fantastic squad as it is. Sure some signings would be needed but even if we don't we have a strong squad. We just have 9 injury's right now, and around 6 of them first team starters so just ****** chill. We lost one god **** game and you act like the season is already over.

One of the journos who covers quite a bit at Sporting is saying it always ends the same way. Club bids for one of there top stars Rojo,Dier,Bruma,Carvalho player wants to leave Sporting dig heels in for few days then sell the player wants they look **** with the fans. Expects it to go the same way in a few days.

Wow, yet again the past 5-10 pages filled with the exact same **** that has been said around 10 times before. Stop having a god **** meltdown when you hear a bit of gossip that suggests we have hit a snag in the transfer deal. It is pathetic. Like a kid throwing all his toys out the pram. You are forrgeting after constant reminders I might add, that we have a fantastic squad as it is. Sure some signings would be needed but even if we don't we have a strong squad. We just have 9 injury's right now, and around 6 of them first team starters so just ****** chill. We lost one god **** game and you act like the season is already over.
Good post! 100% agree.

One of the journos who covers quite a bit at Sporting is saying it always ends the same way. Club bids for one of there top stars Rojo,Dier,Bruma,Carvalho player wants to leave Sporting dig heels in for few days then sell the player wants they look **** with the fans. Expects it to go the same way in a few days.

Only ever watched him in the world cup, lets hope he isn't as gash as many have made out.

Really we have a fantastic squad? cracking attacking players yes but less than fantastic defenders and midfielders.

Only ever watched him in the world cup, lets hope he isn't as gash as many have made out.
He aint gash mate by any means. Can cover in 3 positions, I watched him a lot last season and in WC. He is quick,athetic,good in air, and has a decent shot as well as being good on the ball. And will only get better as he is young. My mate who supports them rates him highly and said will be gutted if he leaves, which he seems likely after all this trouble.

Fantastic squad? Are you f'ing kidding me, Ed Woodward is that you?

Back