The Manchester United Thread

Managed by Gary ****** Monk.

Yesterday didn't bother me that much, my concern has all been with the glazers, woodward and our transfer market "philosohpy" or "tactics"

Ohh and the fact we still have the likes of nani, young and anderson roaming around the place.

Steve Bates (I think it was him) produced an article last night saying LVG had demoted them from first-team.... whether it's true or not.... I have no idea.

CDS trying to divert us away from Benatia talk with Mexes as a back up option lol. CDS are a Roma based news outlet.

Steve Bates (I think it was him) produced an article last night saying LVG had demoted them from first-team.... whether it's true or not.... I have no idea.

It's a start if true, i can add about another 5 names or so to that list. Honestly do we have the most deadwood when it comes to the big clubs?

Anderson is here because no one wants him.

I still back up my prediction Mike... Concrete Ron... deadline day! I called it first!

Ladyman just tweeted were still in talks with Rojo,Di Maria then says will have to play waiting game.

I find it funny how all these journalists are mentioning our pursuit of Rojo now... they didn't have a clue about it until it came out before though.

Ladyman just tweeted were still in talks with Rojo,Di Maria then says will have to play waiting game.

Di Maria is same as before, super crazy fee, and super crazy wages, and fighting PSG, its a tough call.

I personally think there is a point where you need to be reasonable with what you pay, even us. But in terms of calling Woodward out, I'm with zzezzy on this. If LVG wants Di Maria super badly (and we dont have much to go on, part from he wants big players) then show us the money, Eddie. Again I actually think we need to be smart money wise, but its also a bit of a call out on EW

I find it funny how all these journalists are mentioning our pursuit of Rojo now... they didn't have a clue about it until it came out before though.

This is why you sit and wait on a deal. I probably know more about the Sporting Doyen bust up than half of these lot, and I'm certainly not an ITK of any kind

Di Maria is same as before, super crazy fee, and super crazy wages, and fighting PSG, its a tough call.

I personally think there is a point where you need to be reasonable with what you pay, even us. But in terms of calling Woodward out, I'm with zzezzy on this. If LVG wants Di Maria super badly (and we dont have much to go on, part from he wants big players) then show us the money, Eddie. Again I actually think we need to be smart money wise, but its also a bit of a call out on EW
Agree if you want a player offer the Wonga, if he chooses to turn us down then there is nothing more we can do. On other news Benega to join Sevilla 2m pounds :O

This is why you sit and wait on a deal. I probably know more about the Sporting Doyen bust up than half of these lot, and I'm certainly not an ITK of any kind

I dunno if I can take another 2 weeks of torture though :\

I'd take Blind, Rojo and Di Maria right now. I think Blind would of offered us a lot yesterday, our midfield was found wanting on that first goal.

I dunno if I can take another 2 weeks of torture though :\

I'd take Blind, Rojo and Di Maria right now. I think Blind would of offered us a lot yesterday, our midfield was found wanting on that first goal.

I would too, and you're not the only one suffering, we all are :(

Back