The Manchester United Thread

So Vidal is a complete no go or just really hush hush.

Most Manc journos are being told no interest at all, they also believe there is too much smoke though for there to have been nothing all summer.

Vidal in our team would solve an insane ammount of midfield problems, carrick will be chuffed to have someone to play with that won't feel like a midfield 1. Poor lad that carrick a couple of years with cleverley and fellaini.

Yes i'm aware we have herrera.

Last edited:
Just someones thought few reports saying Pellegrini will sell Nastasic if right offer comes in. Worth a punt anyone? Surprised if they do sell him! Even Savic was sold to early imo, has been good for Fiorentina and now there captain.

Just someones thought few reports saying Pellegrini will sell Nastasic if right offer comes in. Worth a punt anyone? Surprised if they do sell him! Even Savic was sold to early imo, has been good for Fiorentina and now there captain.

We don't have a hope in ****.

Just been on Sky Italia they still seem to think were chasing Hummels. And reckon is some big news on Rojo about 21:25-21:30 an live interview or something.

Any decent CB would.

Apparently Marcos Rojo has an interview on Sporting TV or something around about now? Meant to be apologising?
LOL just posted that :) Some say that, but also say does not mean he is staying. Just trying to calm the drama.

Rojo is seemingly thanking the fans and the club in this interview which is taking place at the moment... seems like he's either changed his tune dramatically or we've agreed a fee with them and he's coming?

Rojo is seemingly thanking the fans and the club in this interview which is taking place at the moment... seems like he's either changed his tune dramatically or we've agreed a fee with them and he's coming?

he needed to win them round either way, so I wouldn't read too much into it

ROJO - "I want to thank Sporting and everyone who works at the club"
"when my career was not at its best they give me the opportunity at a big club in Europe"

Back