The Manchester United Thread

I think even if we get someone like Rojo we still need a CB who will full-on organise the defence. (Hi Concrete Ron).

But even someone like Inigo Martinez wouldn't be a bad shout, was fantastic last season for Sociedad.

I think even if we get someone like Rojo we still need a CB who will full-on organise the defence. (Hi Concrete Ron).

But even someone like Inigo Martinez wouldn't be a bad shout, was fantastic last season for Sociedad.
I don't think Ron but another CB yes.

There is a lad playing for Roma.....

Image of Rojo's interview has leaked before it airs at 21:30 on Sporting channel.

Translation of what's on the image: "When my career was not in the best time, Sporting gave me chance to play a great team in Europe. I thank Sporting & those working in the club"

Seems he's off with plenty reporting that United are closer to signing him.

Evans will give you a slap.

I know yesterday was poor, but I still impressed with Jones, I think he's erratic at times but he also had some excellent moments both yesterday and vs Valencia on Tuesday.

I know yesterday was poor, but I still impressed with Jones, I think he's erratic at times but he also had some excellent moments both yesterday and vs Valencia on Tuesday.
Defo mate. Looks like he has cut out his Kamakazee tackles which seemed to get him injured. Still very high hopes for him to be a top top CB and Smalling.

Thing is about Jones and Smalling they looked their best when playing with one of rio or vidic. Same could be said about evans tbh.

Jones needs Evans alongside him, marshalling him.

I still think i'd prefer evans with smalling over evans and jones or jones and smalling.

Hummels or benatia with evans would be better like :)

Back