The Manchester United Thread

Marcos Rojo: " I was hot-headed and I'm sorry. I'll be back with the rest of the [Sporting] squad tomorrow."

Ninja'd. But mine is prettier.

To sum up: Marcos Rojo was 75 seconds on the screen. He said he was sorry and that he'll be back in training tomorrow. Didn't mention MUFC.

Marcos Rojo: "News of the assault[on Sporting Pres] are false. I love the club, the fans and my teammates. My career depends on Sporting."

To sum up: Marcos Rojo was 75 seconds on the screen. He said he was sorry and that he'll be back in training tomorrow. Didn't mention MUFC.

Marcos Rojo: "News of the assault[on Sporting Pres] are false. I love the club, the fans and my teammates. My career depends on Sporting."

This press conference might as well have never happened for us, because we learnt nothing either way

Sooo, someone is lying here. It's either Doyan acting like both United and Rojo, Sporting trying to save their face knowing they have to sell Rojo, or Rojo himself. ******* Spanish soap operas.

Sooo, someone is lying here. It's either Doyan acting like both United and Rojo, Sporting trying to save their face knowing they have to sell Rojo, or Rojo himself. ******* Spanish soap operas.

I'm actually more annoyed than if he said he wasnt coming.

A public apology[humiliation]. Portuguese Presidents' favourites. Óscar Cardozo had to do the same thing last season.

I wouldn't rule out a move for Marcos Rojo. He has been a good servant to the club, and either if he stays/leaves, an apology was expected.

https://twitter.com/PortuBal

Thought that's what I read, my comp went a bit funny lol.
It didn't. I don't know how to post embed tweets (usual thingy doesn't work). Anyway, I'm on my holiday goddamnit, why am I spending it with you guys instead getting drunk?

It didn't. I don't know how to post embed tweets (usual thingy doesn't work). Anyway, I'm on my holiday goddamnit, why am I spending it with you guys instead getting drunk?

You're on holiday? Go away. I will ban you so you can drink if I have to.

Back