The Manchester United Thread

Funny enough, was thinking about it.

Can't see Strootman happening though.

However we NEEEEED Benatia NOW, £30m isn't too much if you ask me.
30M is good imo. Just thinking that LVG might see how Strootman is. Not heard anything bar he is back in training.

Sport1 the newspaper that broke the story earlier about Benatia and Bayern have now apologised for posting non-sensical news ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Jim White could still be right! Believe! Benatia! OORAH!

Sport1 the newspaper that broke the story earlier about Benatia and Bayern have now apologised for posting non-sensical news ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Jim White could still be right! Believe! Benatia! OORAH!
Good news, but lets wait and see ;)

I think the next 2 weeks are gonna be one BIG let down. Our signings should be done by now. Instead we are left scrapping and scraping around like last season. Woodward doesn't have a clue when it comes to spending money.

I think the next 2 weeks are gonna be one BIG let down. Our signings should be done by now. Instead we are left scrapping and scraping around like last season. Woodward doesn't have a clue when it comes to spending money.
Lets wait and see ;)

Those numbers are right at the edge. Ignoring Woodwards talk, no suprise the club has been pessimistic.

Issue is of Di Maria is that you know realistically the situation won't get any better for him, but while RM can they will demand big money for him, but if you take it 1 year down the line players like Reus have a release clause and Di Maria will be cheaper.

But having said that... United needs a statement signing.... him or Benatia would fit the bill, both would be a dream.

Issue is of Di Maria is that you know realistically the situation won't get any better for him, but while RM can they will demand big money for him, but if you take it 1 year down the line players like Reus have a release clause and Di Maria will be cheaper.

But having said that... United needs a statement signing.... him or Benatia would fit the bill, both would be a dream.

Woodward needs it badly. LVG isnt Moyes, he will burn him if he needs to. LVG will point out his every **** up if that is what it takes.

Not saying it has to be Di Maria, but he needs to deliver for LVG, or LVG will let everyone know what his problem is.

Back