The Manchester United Thread

Says in Ladymen article that LVG told Woody he wants a holding CM a CB and Di Maria. LVG laying the smack down :)

Holding CMs maybe Khedira,Strootman,Vidal,De Jong,Carvalho,Blind that I can think of. I know some of those aren't holding perse but.

Holding CMs maybe Khedira,Strootman,Vidal,De Jong,Carvalho,Blind that I can think of. I know some of those aren't holding perse but.

Blind or De Jong. Khedira if Fellaini goes on loan and Napoli pay all his wages.

If we really are after Di Maria and a CB, we wont blow the bank. Bear in mind we have spent £60m already

Loving the optimism right now, cant wait to get back from work tomorrow and chat some more :) take it easy guys.

Ok, I was saving this to calm someone (Zezy, I'm looking at you :P), but Jim White said last night Benatia is really close to United. It came directly from Untied this time keep in mind. However, there were quotes about Bayern being interested in Benatia, and Sport1 apologized today for bringing them as they were false. So actively, United are the only club in for Benatia. I'm 99% positive Benatia will be United player by the end of the week.

Let's not get too carried away guys. But nice news to hear for once.

Ok, I was saving this to calm someone (Zezy, I'm looking at you :P), but Jim White said last night Benatia is really close to United. It came directly from Untied this time keep in mind. However, there were quotes about Bayern being interested in Benatia, and Sport1 apologized today for bringing them as they were false. So actively, United are the only club in for Benatia. I'm 99% positive Benatia will be United player by the end of the week.

Are you just taking that off what Jim White posted yesterday on twitter? We all know this already! But I appreciate your uplifting post.

Just curious as to how you know it came directly from United?

Are you just taking that off what Jim White posted yesterday on twitter? We all know this already! But I appreciate your uplifting post.

Just curious as to how you know it came directly from United?
Logic man. United lost the game and needed something to calm down the fans and media. Pretty much anyone. United wont use regular channels anymore such as Mitten ( I don;t know if he ever was one anyway) and Ogden. United loosing might not accelerate the deal, but it accelerated the informations about it.

I'm still enjoying Mittens "I'm confident Vidal will join United"

If not getting Vidal meant Strootman next season and blind this season i'd be fine with that, still wish we'd sign khedira tbh if we aren't actually in for Vidal.

Di Maria though, what a buy that would be if we pulled it off.

Back