The Manchester United Thread

Shame either he isn't good enough or he isn't a "target" but Inigo Martinez is left footed and i understand LVG wants a left footer but benatia is miles better than what we have currently and no feet or right foot easily over rojo

Shame either he isn't good enough or he isn't a "target" but Inigo Martinez is left footed and i understand LVG wants a left footer but benatia is miles better than what we have currently and no feet or right foot easily over rojo

I suggested Inigo Martinez as well few pages back, you seriously have to question our scouting system or dare I say it... LVG's targets... but then again... Rojo is most likely a C/D option I'd imagine.

I have no problem with our targets. I have issues with how fast we get them

Think Madrid were after him a while back, had a 50+release clause 58m if I remember right.

I suggested Inigo Martinez as well few pages back, you seriously have to question our scouting system or dare I say it... LVG's targets... but then again... Rojo is most likely a C/D option I'd imagine.

I'm not sure you can question it based on LVG wanting a different player to you.

Theatre, its a £30m release clause.

I read somewhere that City is willing to sell Nastasic. It could be a steal for 15 million euros or whatever they're asking for him... :D

I'm not sure you can question it based on LVG wanted a different player to you.

No I won't really blame LVG because I know Woodward clearly can't deliver the A-List targets so these are probably just backup.

I have no problem with our targets. I have issues with how fast we get them

If Rojo, Blind, Di Maria and dare i say another CM and CB are our targets i'm also fine with that.

Still wouldn't rate our defence mind if we just got rojo.

If Rojo, Blind, Di Maria and dare i say another CM and CB are our targets i'm also fine with that.

Still wouldn't rate our defence mind if we just got rojo.

that isnt going to happen. Add those 3, thats 100m in transfer fees alone. Which would take our summer spending to 160m, not including wages.

that isnt going to happen. Add those 3, thats 100m in transfer fees alone. Which would take our summer spending to 160m, not including wages.

I don't mean all at once i was saying if that's our list whoever we sign from it i'm fine with.

Di Maria, Blind, Rojo and I would be exceedingly happy, add Herrera and Shaw, and that would be about as good a window as we've ever had.

Re: Di Maria, Ancellotti said he doesnt know if Di Maria has made up his mind yet.

Back