The Manchester United Thread

Di maria needs to much money when we can use those money on 2-3 players but di maria will be a good signing

Some silly or not so silly tweet saying LVG ready for Woodward showdown, gotta know if things don't pan out as LVG expected he will fall out with board members.

Still don't think Ed is the man for transfers, great at getting sponsors and the glazers more money but if you believe the rumours he had help from gill/fergie with the mata deal and he took a year to sign herrera.

Some silly or not so silly tweet saying LVG ready for Woodward showdown, gotta know if things don't pan out as LVG expected he will fall out with board members.

Still don't think Ed is the man for transfers, great at getting sponsors and the glazers more money but if you believe the rumours he had help from gill/fergie with the mata deal and he took a year to sign herrera.

We didnt force Bilbao's hand last year, though Herrera wanted to join badly. We did this year

Few reports coming out Rojo is done 20m euros + Nani going the other way for a year loan. Rojo on a 4yr deal. Hope its true this time.

César Luis Merlo @CLMerlo · 32m

Marcos Rojo jugará en Manchester United: 20M de euros mas el prestamo de Nanni.Viaja mañana para firmar 4 años con opcion a uno mas.

-------------------------------

Rojo to United done for 20 million Euros and Nani loan. 4 year deal as per this tweet.

On to the next signing please.

César Luis Merlo @CLMerlo · 32m

Marcos Rojo jugará en Manchester United: 20M de euros mas el prestamo de Nanni.Viaja mañana para firmar 4 años con opcion a uno mas.

-------------------------------

Rojo to United done for 20 million Euros and Nani loan. 4 year deal as per this tweet.

On to the next signing please.

Feel better when that happens. That's numbers and the left back/left wing back cover option covered. Need a CM and killer winger to go 4-3-3. Then we can think about some kind of title shot

Feel better when that happens. That's numbers and the left back/left wing back cover option covered. Need a CM and killer winger to go 4-3-3. Then we can think about some kind of title shot

Yeh, not the most uplifting signing, but it's a start and does add some quality cover. Infact in reality he's probably a better option than Blackett as well, but tbh I feel sorry for this lad because he's been great so far, if anything I'd drop Smalling more.

Yeh, not the most uplifting signing, but it's a start and does add some quality cover. Infact in reality he's probably a better option than Blackett as well, but tbh I feel sorry for this lad because he's been great so far, if anything I'd drop Smalling more.
Think Blackett will stll get mins. I hope.

Blacklett will get his time. He's more raw but better on the ball than smalling. also his left foot makes him valuable

Sky Italia journo, says Benatia to sign new contract after Roma up his salary

Which is what he originally wanted from the start of the summer. The reason he was ready to leave was because he felt Roma had backed out of a deal to raise his wages.

He didnt train today though either.

Sky Italia are renowned for being unreliable, I'm not saying he won't sign a new contract but they have been been spouting as much BS about Vidal to United as much as anyone.

Which is what he originally wanted from the start of the summer. The reason he was ready to leave was because he felt Roma had backed out of a deal to raise his wages.

He didnt train today though either.
A lot of conflicting stuff about him today.

Sky Italia are renowned for being unreliable, I'm not saying he won't sign a new contract but they have been been spouting as much BS about Vidal to United as much as anyone.

Indeed. Whenever you hear a story from one place, always look for confirmation from somewhere else that isnt just following their lead.

Back