The Manchester United Thread

The best I can think of is Agger?

Hummels is there because he is properly two footed.

We're United fans. The answer is simple for all of us. We must close out Di Maria. It's a tough deal, but we need it.
Was thinking the same. Seems to be more talk in all outlets about Di Maria than any other of our so called targets.

Just started watching the Chelsea game. It's just now the quality in their 11 and the depth on their bench is really hitting me. Hopefully we can look as formidable as that in a few years.

OH MY GOD I ALREADY KNOW I'M RIGHT SO DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE ONLY DOING IT BECAUSE OF SOME ELITIST CULT.
See, you already have a set opinion on me, so there is actually no reason for me to even further explaining.

I did not even say that I'm right, I just have my own opinion on the issue, and I merely voiced out my opinion, and explained how did I arrived at the said opinion. You might think I'm wrong, and I might actually be wrong, but that was just my opinion. What I got in return were several people forcing their opinions down my throat, and called me a fool for even having the audacity to have a different opinion.

The main reason I'm upset has nothing to do with Moyes or Glazers or the Leprechauns, it was simply because I was called a fool - not once, not twice, but thrice on this forum, and that was for simply having an opinion. I do not even want to debate about the Glazers issue, because I do not expect anyone of you to simply change your opinions simply because of what I've said. Try putting yourself in my shoes, and tell me how you feel. If insulting people who has different opinions is the policy of this forum, then I guess I'll have to look for one that doesn't.

Just started watching the Chelsea game. It's just now the quality in their 11 and the depth on their bench is really hitting me. Hopefully we can look as formidable as that in a few years.

I want the youth players to make it too though.

that second goal tho. Annoying to think we let players like Hazard and Fabregas slip through our fingers. :'(

I want the youth players to make it too though.
I would be delighted if some of our youth players can reach their potential. Just love seeing some local lads in the squad was so bummed for Lingard when he got that injury

See, you already have a set opinion on me, so there is actually no reason for me to even further explaining.

What? I was replying to you saying that you'd set your opinion that we already had set opinions on you. Don't play the victim and I won't take the **** out of it. When you end your post saying something like "don't reply, I already know what you all think" you're ending all debate and making yourself sound like a conspiracy nutjob who refute all facts thrown at them because they're right and the government has brainwashed us.

Back