The Manchester United Thread

Still not sure on that as Rooney was playing well and just scored 30 plus goals in a season. Maybe it was a long term planning or it was a plan to play Lewandoeski with Rooney.

Long term. Ferguson was vindictive towards Rooney, but he was not a fool. You do not get rid of a player like Rooney without having the replacement first.

Few rumours in Spain that ADM and Khedira will be excluded from tonights game, ordered by Perez so there saying.

Few rumours in Spain that ADM and Khedira will be excluded from tonights game, ordered by Perez so there saying.

Ancellotti said that he would rotate the squad in the next two friendlies. If they barely in feature in both, then its something to think about.

Spanish press reporting Angel Di Maria starts tonight. Khedira excluded from squad as club have decided to sell.

Ancellotti said that he would rotate the squad in the next two friendlies. If they barely in feature in both, then its something to think about.

Not a friendly tonight by any means, Spanish Super Cup vs Atletico.

Not a friendly tonight by any means, Spanish Super Cup vs Atletico.

He still plans to rotate, going with his own words. Besides its not Ancellotti who is selling, otherwise they would never have bought James.

Spanish press reporting Angel Di Maria starts tonight. Khedira excluded from squad as club have decided to sell.

Would be awesome signing for us, shame we are not even showing any intent to sign him. Him and Herrera in the midfield means opposition team won't get any time on the ball.

Would be awesome signing for us, shame we are not even showing any intent to sign him. Him and Herrera in the midfield means opposition team won't get any time on the ball.

I'd like him, but he is very expensive wage wise (which is why he is up for sale in the first place)

I'd like him, but he is very expensive wage wise (which is why he is up for sale in the first place)

Yeah, otherwise he would have been Arsenal player by now I think.

Btw we spend so much money on average players it's so painful to watch us play. Should offload them and pay good wages for better players.

Rojo due in Manchester in the coming hours having been pulled out of both training sessions, Nani should be in Sporting tonight.

Btw we spend so much money on average players it's so painful to watch us play. Should offload them and pay good wages for better players.

The wages we've wasted on players like Nani, Anderson who haven't contributed anything over last few seasons alone is embarassing. As well as players who are just not going to make the grade but we continue to have them... Cleverley.

The wages we've wasted on players like Nani, Anderson who haven't contributed anything over last few seasons alone is embarassing. As well as players who are just not going to make the grade but we continue to have them... Cleverley.

Nani even got a contract extension, after seasons of not giving a ****.

Sead Kolasinac revealed today in interview that we made a bid for him 2 months ago and deal is still open. Never heard this before.

The problem is, no one wants to pay for them or their wages.

Back