The Manchester United Thread

Now for my 1 optimistic post of the day...

Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone: “Rojo won the hearts of the Argentines at the World Cup. He was very good both attacking and defending. [Alejandro] Sabella put his trust in him and he responded really well. He had an excellent World Cup and was the best left-back among the four semi-finalists.”

They cant do that till LVG had assessed the squad and tells them what players to do background work on. Maybe some players don't want to sign for us or maybe just maybe we will sign players in the next 2 weeks.

I wish I shared your optimism about players. Kinda reminds me of the optimism of people wanting to give little Davey more time. I think the more you delay going for world class players the more likely it becomes that they will not sign for you. Bayern lost a player for many months and suddenly they re allover Benatia. Even if we get rojo we still need a wing back, a defensive midfielder and a creative/winger di Maria type player at least. Highly unlikely to get class ones in the remaining days.

I wish I shared your optimism about players. Kinda reminds me of the optimism of people wanting to give little Davey more time. I think the more you delay going for world class players the more likely it becomes that they will not sign for you. Bayern lost a player for many months and suddenly they re allover Benatia. Even if we get rojo we still need a wing back, a defensive midfielder and a creative/winger di Maria type player at least. Highly unlikely to get class ones in the remaining days.

We dont need a wing back.

that second goal tho. Annoying to think we let players like Hazard and Fabregas slip through our fingers. :'(

Im old enough to see this as history repeating countless times so far through the years. This season is shaping up as another where we will lose world class people like Vidal who are available.

Young and Valencia *shudders*

Dear Rafael and Shaw please get fit and stay fit.

Have we started thinking of songs yet?

Rojo, Rojo
Off to Old Trafford we go
Shaw, Evans, Smalling and a Jones defending too
Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo.

Heads, Shoulders, Knees, Rojo, Knees, Rojo

Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Rojo, Mushroom, Mushroom.

Still paying all of Nani's wages? fecking **** lads. His wages and youngs alone would pay for Vidal or Di Maria's :)

Still paying all of Nani's wages? fecking **** lads. His wages and youngs alone would pay for Vidal or Di Maria's :)

But no one wants them. You can put Young on Ferguson, signed him instead of looking at Vidal when he was at Leverkusen. I've never gotten over that

Im sure when Utd in press was on that Mitten said Utd playing tactic game with Vidal, he has spoke to source in Italy that confirmed talks have been held by a 3rd party ALA Mata. Is this true only caught bits as was in kitchen?

But no one wants them. You can put Young on Ferguson, signed him instead of looking at Vidal when he was at Leverkusen. I've never gotten over that

You could put together a full first 11 of CM's that fergie never wanted or looked at, anyway we never needed Vidal that season we had super tom and anderson......

Why was fergie so inept when it came to cm's? baffling

Rojo, Valencia, Blackett.

Have you ever watched Valencia at rb let alone wingback?! A disaster. And rojo is the left cb in a 3 cb formation i thot. Even if you re right we need another cb. If you think you ll make fourth relying on Blackett good on you!

Anyone seen Andersons ice bucket challenge, well funny he nominates Fergie LOL. But he looks well in shape and no fat whatsoever!

Andy Mitten says he's been told by trusted sources in Turin that Vidal will leave Juventus this summer.

Back