The Manchester United Thread

Have you ever watched Valencia at rb let alone wingback?! A disaster. And rojo is the left cb in a 3 cb formation i thot. Even if you re right we need another cb. If you think you ll make fourth relying on Blackett good on you!
Valencia played well at RWB pre season we also have Rafa,Varela,Verjmil. CBs we have Jones,Smalling,Evans,Keane,Blackett,Rojo. LWB we have Young,Shaw,James. Hardly short on defensive options. And Blackett has been good so don't know what your talking about there!

Andy Mitten says he's been told by trusted sources in Turin that Vidal will leave Juventus this summer.
Im sure he said there had been talks through 3rd party ala Mata. His source said, also said Utd being tactical.

Valencia played well at RWB pre season we also have Rafa,Varela,Verjmil. CBs we have Jones,Smalling,Evans,Keane,Blackett,Rojo. LWB we have Young,Shaw,James. Hardly short on defensive options. And Blackett has been good so don't know what your talking about there!

Short on quality though tbf.

Have you ever watched Valencia at rb let alone wingback?! A disaster. And rojo is the left cb in a 3 cb formation i thot. Even if you re right we need another cb. If you think you ll make fourth relying on Blackett good on you!

Rojo will be a left sided CB and WB. The whole reason we've gone for him is his versatility in playing both. Blackett is third choice, hardly relying on him. I fail to see how you think Valencia can be worse at wingback than RB. I'd rather not have him and Young as backups to Rafa but hey ho, they're adequate and we have more pressing concerns.

Possibly yeah. But I think Jones,Smalling,Evans,Rojo are more than good enough to start. Was not the Defence that was problem on Saturday was the Midfield/WBs.

Still don't know why we never got a rb to either deputise for rafael or really challenge him aka we should have signed clyne. Shoving jones and smalling out there was awful neither looked good and pretty much halted their progress as established CB's for United. A right needs to be a good player with the ball at his feet and smalling is the furthest thing from that.

Still don't know why we never got a rb to either deputise for rafael or really challenge him aka we should have signed clyne. Shoving jones and smalling out there was awful neither looked good and pretty much halted their progress as established CB's for United. A right needs to be a good player with the ball at his feet and smalling is the furthest thing from that.
Yeah but don't think will be an issue with this system Rafa,Valenia,Young,Verjmil,Varela,Janko all for RWB if needed.

Yeah but don't think will be an issue with this system Rafa,Valenia,Young,Verjmil,Varela,Janko all for RWB if needed.

Sorry but why are you mentioning vermijl and varela? i'm talking about first choice or close to first choice rb at united not some championship or relegation side. Isn't vermilj like 23 now? if he was going to ammount to anything here he should have by now.

Every team especially top sides like united should have two class players per position, hopefully LVG can build a proper balanced squad.

Sorry but why are you mentioning vermijl and varela? i'm talking about first choice or close to first choice rb at united not some championship or relegation side. Isn't vermilj like 23 now? if he was going to ammount to anything here he should have by now.

Every team especially top sides like united should have two class players per position, hopefully LVG can build a proper balanced squad.

We're a club that still prides itself on bringing youth through. We wont arbitrarily block their development

Verjmil has been training with 1st team. And Varela is very highly rated by Joyce and was quality last season and so far this. Was just stating options for RWBs in new formation.

Verjmil has been training with 1st team. And Varela is very highly rated by Joyce and was quality last season and so far this. Was just stating options for RWBs in new formation.

Makes you think then he's been training with them yet lingard starts at wingback!! and then adnan comes on when jesse got injured. Use these reserve players if they are rated or just get rid if you have no plan for them.

I'm talking about the ones that seem to have been in the reserves for years not the new 19 or 20yo players.

Makes you think then he's been training with them yet lingard starts at wingback!! and then adnan comes on when jesse got injured. Use these reserve players if they are rated or just get rid if you have no plan for them.

I'm talking about the ones that seem to have been in the reserves for years not the new 19 or 20yo players.
Maybe coz LVG thinks he aint played enough yet or not quite familiar with the new system. I cant really answer that .

Maybe coz LVG thinks he aint played enough yet or not quite familiar with the new system. I cant really answer that .

Still don't think likes of vermijl should be mentioned as potential first teamers or back up to rafael, i'm ok with valencia for now because the midfield needs sorting that badly.

Still stand by no matter who is fit and with rojo the defence isn't good enough, i'd love smalling, jones and evans, to prove me wrong.

Still don't think likes of vermijl should be mentioned as potential first teamers or back up to rafael, i'm ok with valencia for now because the midfield needs sorting that badly.

Still stand by no matter who is fit and with rojo the defence isn't good enough, i'd love smalling, jones and evans, to prove me wrong.
Watch this space ;)

Back