The Manchester United Thread

If we actually could be bothered I see no reason why we wouldn't just get Arturo Vidal... signs United shirts.. doesn't take any opportunity to commit to Juventus, continuously talks about us.

I wouldn't mind Khedira either, Blind is rather under-whelming but he's really useful and could of done a job on Saturday for sure and probably is a better partner for Herrera than Fletcher. That big gaping hole for the 2nd goal we conceded Blind could of prevented.

If we actually could be bothered I see no reason why we wouldn't just get Arturo Vidal... signs United shirts.. doesn't take any opportunity to commit to Juventus, continuously talks about us.

I wouldn't mind Khedira either, Blind is rather under-whelming but he's really useful and could of done a job on Saturday for sure and probably is a better partner for Herrera than Fletcher. That big gaping hole for the 2nd goal we conceded Blind could of prevented.

Vidal never really talks well in public. He was asked the same about Madrid, then signed a 4 yer contract.

According to Mitten there is still something in Vidal say his source in Turin. Blind would be good option to have i agree. Think we could still sign somebody off the Rader. I would like Khedira but 250k a week.

According to Mitten there is still something in Vidal say his source in Turin. Blind would be good option to have i agree. Think we could still sign somebody off the Rader. I would like Khedira but 250k a week.

Of course Mitten would say that. he's put his reputation on the line with Vidal.

Apparently Spurs need to get some players off the wage bill.... Sandro anyone? Lol.

Double swoop for Khedira + Di Maria, £50m, could you see them turning it down?

They want more than that for Di Maria alone.

i thought it was 60m euros, plus Fiorentino Perez can't demand top price when the window is coming to an end and theyb need to recoup money. Well if the common trend like they always do is anything to go by.

Back