The Manchester United Thread

Jesus wept. Yeah, you've NEVER been that bad.

When Moyes was here I would of given him a run for his money, but then again I haven't managed to track back to one his of moyes day era videos yet ^^)

Its 60m euros for di Maria iirc. But we both agree they would turn down the 50m

You are like British Journo, Zzzeeezzy said 50 Million pounds which is more than 60 Million Euros :P

I think many papers are reporting that Madrid want 65Million Euros for him.

Madrid are really good at getting money back on transfers. Barcelona, now thats a club you want to buy from

When Moyes was here I would of given him a run for his money, but then again I haven't managed to track back to one his of moyes day era videos yet ^^)

Mike and others would have hated me here during moyes, i never wanted him from day one and then we signed fellaini and i never looked back in wanting him out so badly.

Madrid are scumbags i'd be surprised if they sell us them both nevermind at a good price.

You could put together a full first 11 of CM's that fergie never wanted or looked at, anyway we never needed Vidal that season we had super tom and anderson......

Why was fergie so inept when it came to cm's? baffling
Well if you look at the players he had at the time carrick,Fletch,scholes,giggs and cleverly whobat the time was playing pretty good add in the fact that we had pogba and Powell we had a pretty decent mid for the future.Now why fergie struggled with cm's could be because of the bad experience with Vernon and Hargreaves but that is debatable.

You are like British Journo, Zzzeeezzy said 50 Million pounds which is more than 60 Million Euros :P

I think many papers are reporting that Madrid want 65Million Euros for him.

It was 60m euros for Di maria alone I mean. We would have to pay £60m sterling at least for the pair.

It was 60m euros for Di maria alone I mean. We would have to pay £60m sterling at least for the pair.

Yeah, it would be good business but not sure Woodward can pull this off. Not blaming Woodward, just that it's too hard to complete deals like these.

Yeah, it would be good business but not sure Woodward can pull this off. Not blaming Woodward, just that it's too hard to complete deals like these.

Erm, Mesut Ozil deadline day.... honestly Woodward is just incompetent. The deals can be done quick if there is people in the background who know what they are doing.

Erm, Mesut Ozil deadline day.... honestly Woodward is just incompetent. The deals can be done quick if there is people in the background who know what they are doing.

LVG even said players can be signed within 24 hours.

I said double deals.

Btw Woodward signed Mata.

That deal has been going on for a couple of weeks before tbh. And Arsenal were ready to pay the 42m fee, there was no negotation. A double deal would require negotiation

I said double deals.

Btw Woodward signed Mata.

Did he do it on his own? There was suggestions Gill and Fergie helped in some part.

I didn't realise you were on about double deal but tbh they both won't feature much, if they want to come, it's certainly doable.

Did he do it on his own? There was suggestions Gill and Fergie helped in some part.

I didn't realise you were on about double deal but tbh they both won't feature much, if they want to come, it's certainly doable.

Pretty confirmed there was a 3rd party, whether it was gill or fergie who knows.

Bow_Ax8IgAAloVy.jpg

There was a 3rd party who kept them talking, but most of the work was Woodward tbf. I'f we're gonna rightly slam him, we must give credit where due.

Its doable, but hideously expensive. Hideously.

There was a 3rd party who kept them talking, but most of the work was Woodward tbf. I'f we're gonna rightly slam him, we must give credit where due.

Its doable, but hideously expensive. Hideously.

Yeh we are being greedy here, 1 of them would be fantastic, let alone 2.

Last edited:
between the two you are looking at 350,000 a week in wages at least. And then probably £65-70m fees. We'd need to offload a player or two imo

Back